I have to say this was one of our favourite hotels that we stayed in while travelling around thailand. Upon arriving at this hotel we were greated by the most friendly welcoming staff which was fantastic. We were then taken to our room by golf car and shown around the resort. The room was amazing we had a villa with its own plunge pool right by the beach. The room had 2 double bed which were extremly comfy. The bathroom was amazing a huge bath with spa jets and a really big shower which was extremley poweful. The food at the restaurant was a little expensive but very good. There really is nothing bad I can say about this hotel it was fantastic and I wish we could have stayed longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samui Buri Beach Resort is a very charming, boutique Thai experience offering huge & unique rooms & villas, lush gardens, impressive sports & leisure facilities and a stunning scenic beach perfect to relax and unwind. The impressive infinity pool, fitness centre, kids club and Seetawaree restaurant are all located directly at the beach all with postcard views. The hotel is ideal to get away from it all yet also conveniently located for golf, excursions and to indulge the best of Southern Thailand! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Samui Buri Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Buri Beach Hotel Mae Nam
- Mercure Koh Samui
- Mercure Samui Buri Hotel
- Samui Buri Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand