We stayed in the Samui Buri on our honeymoon and this hotel was great for some relaxation after the madness of Bangkok. We had a large room with a big balcony. The room was huge and the bed very comfortable. The bathroom is also huge and has a jacuzzi bath which was surprisingly good! The rooms could use a bit of a facelift, as could the pool area, but nothing drastic. The private beach was a definite bonus with well managed loungers. Breakfast was good with a lot of choice, although getting a table could be a bit tricky and the staff didn't always manage this well. The taxi service running into Chaweng and Bo Phut was really useful at 4pm each day. Local restaurants were also very good and a lot cheaper than food in the hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samui Buri Beach Resort is a very charming, boutique Thai experience offering huge & unique rooms & villas, lush gardens, impressive sports & leisure facilities and a stunning scenic beach perfect to relax and unwind. The impressive infinity pool, fitness centre, kids club and Seetawaree restaurant are all located directly at the beach all with postcard views. The hotel is ideal to get away from it all yet also conveniently located for golf, excursions and to indulge the best of Southern Thailand! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Samui Buri Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Buri Beach Hotel Mae Nam
- Mercure Koh Samui
- Mercure Samui Buri Hotel
- Samui Buri Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand