Review Highlights
Weekends with Friends

A group of us - a dozen or so- we’re staying at the nearby lagganlia lodges and decided to have... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
djm417
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great fun

This place is so fun. We had lots fun peddle boating. Amazing views. It also has two parks which is... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
Bibcay
via mobile

All reviews dry slope water sports boathouse restaurant watersports centre hot tub paddle boarding log cabin school trip life jackets family holiday staff were very helpful and friendly home baking lovely setting day ticket great fun evening meal soups
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Stopped in by with my family for a visit and stayed for a while and had some food and play on the water with the kids. Great place with a lovely setting. great friendly helpful staff. Would highly recommend anyone in the area to stop in by.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Great place for all the family. Abundance of water sports, gorgeous beach and friendly staff in the restaurantop with great food and fabulous cakes. Special mention to Pavel for his amazing customer service. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 22 July 2018

Took my two sons and their families to Loch Insh and they booked a Family Day Ticket for £110, my more energetic Son got two Day Family Ticket for £170 saving him £50. They were on Kyaks, Canoes, Pedelos, they loved the Paddle Boarding and finished off the day with Mountain Biking. There is also a Dry Ski Slope

1  Thank jamesrP8690QM
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We went along to enquire about activities that would suit me and my 10 year old daughter. All the staff we met were very helpful and keen to ensure we booked something we would enjoy. We decided to book the hour paddle boarding session today.

Kenny looked after us getting ready and out on the water. Friendly, Good tips and guidance and made us both feel very confident. This was a first time for us and I was really keen that my daughter loved her first experience.

We both thoroughly enjoyed it and my daughter already wants to come back for more - so great job Kenny !

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Booked a lodge for my daughter and I and so far had a ball. Great location just 10 minutes away from Aviemore.
Being based on the banks of Loch Insh has been superb, brought our own canoe and mountain bikes and there are many natural trails right on your door step.
The weather has added to the trip 22 degrees most days. Cooling off in the loch is recommended after a day in the hills.
Lots of land and water based facilities on your door step.
Great if you want to have an active holiday. Highly recommended.