Spice Island Beach Resort
US$185
US$155
Coyaba Beach Resort(Grand Anse)
US$289
Laluna Hotel(Grand Anse)
US$461
US$432
Siesta Hotel(Grand Anse)(Great Value!)
US$80
Hotels.com
US$545
US$346
Orbitz.com
SeaBreeze Hotel(Grand Anse)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$100
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewssea grapesir roystonseagrape suitespice islandmini barpool suitesmolton brown toiletriesryan hopkinalmond suiteprivate pooljacuzzi bathcocktail partycold towelskids clubmanagement teampatio doorsfine dining
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I booked this resort for a week's honeymoon and it was sheer luxury. The staff were incredible and know you by name; they could not be more polite or helpful if they tried.

The hotel is about 15 minutes drive from the airport, we chose to get a private cab as it wasn't expensive and the hotel pre-arranged this for us so it was ready and waiting on our arrival into Grenada.

The food choice is fantastic at this hotel and everything is waiter service. Neither myself or my husband could fault anything on the menu and each night there are at least 5 choices of main course and something to suit everyone.

Our room walked straight out into the beach and despite it being a public beach, you aren't troubled by hawkers. A few people may ask you if you want to have your hair braided or buy some spices but if you politely decline they thank you for your time and continue on their way. Absolutely no grief whatsoever.

If I could give this resort 6 stars I certainly would. I had read a previous review about it saying not to come here unless you were aged 50+ which I think is ridiculous. There isn't anything much to do in the evening but there are bands at the hotel 3-4 nights out of 7 and if you are looking for clubs and bars, Grenada as a whole will not be for you. It is a wonderfully relaxing place for unwinding and chilling out. If you want clubs stick to Ayia Napa or Magaluf! But I am 33 and my husband 28 and we thought it was amazing. Whole heartedly recommended.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
8  Thank WeaselH
Reviewed 5 September 2013

e booked our two weeks at Spice Island 8 months before traveling and followed all the reviews with interest so had huge expectations and from the moment we arrived we were never disappointed.

We had a beautiful Seagrape suite just a few steps away from the sea complete with loungers, umbrella and large hammock. The outside covered patio area was a lovely place to pass the time looking at the sea especially during the 2 1/2 wet days that we had. We spent most of our time here and enjoyed the cool towels and drinks service that was delivered from the pool bar.
The bathroom was spacious with a double jacuzzi bath and if you opened the shuttered doors you could see through the bedroom to the sea. The shower was powerful enough with very hot water. Tip from husband - if the hot water in the wash basin is not hot enough for shaving, wait until after someone has showered. Bath robes and slippers are there for your use along with Molton Brown toiletries. The comfiest of beds were sprayed at turndown with a Molton Brown sleep spray which you were invited to take home with you to bring back memories of your holiday.

The food was one of the highlights of the holiday. I am very picky and a non fish eater and was worried that I might struggle to find things I would like on the menu but there was never a day when there was no choice for me.
I took full advantage of the hotels offer that if you have enjoyed a particular dish and would like the chef's recipe then just ask. I will be making a batch of the delicious brownie with chocolate from the Grenada Chocolate Company very soon along with the other recipes so kindly given, I just hope I can make them as good as chef Jesson.

We took a day trip around the Island and the hotel packed us a lovely picnic delivered in a wheelie coolbox, our choice of sandwiches, 3 different cakes, boxes of fresh fruit and drinks.

The staff are what makes the hotel so special, they will do anything they can to make sure you have the most wonderful time and the personal service and attention to detail is the best we have encountered anywhere. Fabian is amazing, so genuinely hospitable and worth his weight in gold to the hotel.
The hotel does a great job offering work placements to local hotel and hospitality students. They were utterly charming and a huge credit to you. Jade, we wish you well for the future.

We booked a private transfer with BA to take us to the hotel, I wouldn't bother in future as there are plenty of taxis at the airport and the taxi fare would be cheaper. Our luggage was rammed into the boot of our not too spacious car. Private it was - luxury it wasn't!

It was low season and the hotel was very quiet but the guests of all ages were very friendly and good company and it was the perfect place to celebrate our silver anniversary.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
8  Thank AnnieLCB
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Went to Spice Island with my family to have a little break and to get some nice weather. Right by the beach!! Good food. Decent price. Good service. Not far from the airport. Very good beach also. Overall very good destination!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
8  Thank Get_Stuffed_Pizza_Co
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We went here for our honeymoon back in March. If you are truly looking for a place to go and do nothing but relax this is it! the food and service was excellent! The beach is perfectly beautiful! We took a fun excursion into the rain forest on a private tour and then toured and then continued with our driver to explorer the island.
If you are looking for action this is not the spot, the hotel is completely quite by 10pm and there really isn't anywhere else to go. It was mostly families and/or older couples. As beautiful as it was I personally would not have chose this again for my lifestyle.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Caryn G
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I have been lucky enough to stay at Spice Island Resort several times while travelling on business. Many of the rooms are one bedroom villas with their own courtyard and wading pool. The rooms are very well appointed with high quality bedding and luxury bathrooms. The beautiful sandy beach is just steps away. It is a bit pricey but well worth it compared to other resort properties in the Caribbean. Grenada's economy is really hurting so stay an extra day and help out.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business