Spice Island Beach Resort
US$185
US$155
Coyaba Beach Resort(Grand Anse)
US$312
US$289
Siesta Hotel(Grand Anse)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$77
US$151
US$138
Hotels.com
Grenada Gold Apartment Hotel(Grand Anse)(Great Value!)
US$64
SeaBreeze Hotel(Grand Anse)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$545
US$363
US$360
Travelocity
All reviewssea grapesir roystonseagrape suitespice islandmini barpool suitesmolton brown toiletriesryan hopkinalmond suiteprivate pooljacuzzi bathcocktail partycold towelskids clubmanagement teampatio doorsfine dining
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Arrived yesterday at Spice Island Beach Resort in Grenada
We booked an almond suite which is excellent. The service levels on arrival & subsequently have been superb. The food is of a very high standard
On closer inspection the iPod/iPhone docking clock radio was for an iPhone 4 not iPhone 5 so after a great breakfast I asked at reception did they have any adapters. The receptionist was most apologetic that unfortunately they did not.
What a surprise to receive a call after lunch to say the clock radio was to be replaced by the iPhone 5 model. Now I call that service!!!

Room Tip: Rooms are on the beach, if you want privacy choose a suite
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Tyisaf
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

My mom and dad had visited this hotel on 3 occasions so when my mom passed away last June we thought it would be nice to scatter her ashes in Grenada as she loved it there. This was my 1st time when we visited with my dad and sister. You can see from previous reviews that this is a 5 star hotel in every way. We were warmly welcomed by Sir Royston and his management. All staff are a credit to Sir Royston. The food is fantastic the only problem is choosing what to eat. We were fortunate to be invited to Sir Royston's for his weekly cocktail party. He and his family don't have to do this but they do and again you are warmly welcomed. There is nothing I can complain about. The only thing I would say was that when we went there were a lot of elderly people there and we did feel that we were on a saga holiday but that's not the hotels fault. You will find that people go back year after year, that's because the hotel and it's staff have done an excellent job, they know their clientele. Grenada is a beautiful island so if you go please see the island

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Becs30
Reviewed 5 February 2014

We agonised over this hotel or the Calabash - so glad we chose this one.
One reason we hesitated was the food compared to Gary Rhodes - absolutely no need to worry on that score, the chef Mr Church provided a varied and really excellent menu in the two restaurants (bar for lunch, restaurant for dinner).
The location is great - super beach, good pool, scuba available next door, a ten minute ten pound taxi ride into St George's, and supermarket and shops four minutes walk away.
The rooms were large and the beds divine (sort of firm and soft at the same time - how do they do that?!)
The staff are the greatest asset - nothing is too much trouble and always a smile and a "how are you today?" The owner, Sir Royston and his wife were often about and equally amiable.
As a wine lover I could have done with a better choice of included house wines (two red, two white, one rose) and the wine list to buy had several good ones on it, no more expensive, that could been made available as house wines, but really good wines were listed too, if you wanted to splash out.
The bar was well stocked and the welcome drink, a "Classic" made from sparkling wine and sorrel concentrate, a bit like a kir royale, became a regular tipple for many guests.
Unlike some all-in hotels, there is no 24 hour snack bar but believe me, you won't go hungry!

Overall, the hotel is a delight and we would go back tomorrow.

Room Tip: Ocean Front best but Garden Rooms good and very little noise from the road.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Ed S
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I read the reviews on this hotel before bopoking and thought that the people who found the food poor must have odd palates. We travel all over the world and have eaten a wide varient of cuisines and rarely have we been disappointed. Oh boy was I wrong.

The list of ingredients for each dish on the menu sounds appetising but over cooked vegetables, raw fish and meat (I like my steak rare, even bloody but not my chicken or my shellfish) was a killer night after night. The most annoying thing was breakfast and luch were both good - so the kitchen can work well but they try too hard for dinner and fail spectacularly on a regular basis. For the first time ever in an all inclusive hotel we inspected the menu before dinner and returned to our room to order room service on three occasions as we simply could not face another drawn out, complicated yet unappetising meal.

The lcoation was good, the diving was great - and the dive centre could not have been more helpful. The service was very good indeed. Normally these factors would make me very happy but oddly they made me depressed as I would not be able to go back again due to the appalling food.

Room Tip: sea grape suites are a must - and wonderful
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Clare P
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Our second stay at this resort - and probably even better than last time, is that's possible! The whole experience here is the best. The warm welcome when you arrive, the spacious rooms, the food, the beach - the whole enchilada! Our room was right on the beach, where there's plenty of shade and the sand doesn't get hot in the day, and so is comfortable to walk on without shoes. The food was excellent, and better than last year. But the whole team at the resort are so good, and well trained - EVERY member - so full credit to Sir Royston, Brian and all of the management. Water sports good too. Not cheap, but more than worth it!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple