“Expectations fulfilled”

Radisson Grenada Beach Resort
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Grand Anse
Reviewed 14 June 2012

My husband and I had a really beautiful experience here. We were welcomed at the reception desk by courteous smiling staff (especially Greg) and were served fruit punch. The introduction set the pace for a really wonderful stay .The cieanliness of the room was aiso appreciated.The Manager's cocktail reception was also a highlight. The staff called to make sure we were comfortable ....a really beautiful and caring touch. A wonderfully satisfying stay. THANK YOU.
E&R Johnson
Trinidad

Room Tip: ocean front was ideal for us
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Radisson Grenada Beach Resort

Reviewed 13 June 2012

After being on a sailboat for seven days, Grenada Grand is exactly what was needed. The beachfront executive room was spacious and clean (We did find a few small black ants by the desk). The Grand Anse beach view was beautiful.

After check in, the front desk staff called to confirm our satisfaction, a nice touch. The Oasis bar staff was friendly and pleasant, but the Tradewinds restaurant staff seemed disinterested.

The expansive pool, with two waterfalls, two hot tubs, and a swim up bar was heaven. I wish I had more time to enjoy the pool. I cannot wait to come back to the country of Grenada and visit the Grenada Grand.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 12 June 2012

Ive stayed here on several occasions and so thought I share my experice from my latest stay.

Lets discuss each part of the hotel experience:
1. The location: is excellent and probably the best of all of the hotels. Its across the street from ScotiaBank, supermarket, tourist shops and a decent eatery.
2. The beach: hotel is directly on the public beach, white sands, however missing access to water sports
3. Rooms: LCD 32" TVs are great. TV channels were subpar compared to local competitors.Everything else is similar to Holiday Inn. Nice cold AC. No fridge or water in rooms.
4. Food: Lots of good options, tasty, healthy servings, Expect to pay $25/pp/meal.
5. Service: Lobby excellent. Housekeeping no issues. Food service slower than necessary.
6. Enterance - Very nice decor and ambience.
7. Exercise Room - Good.
8. Tour Service - Great.
9. Wifi - Working in the lobby only for the week I was there. Really sucked. Requires a code - which is ridiculous since strength is weak and a new code had to be issued every day. Horrible.
10. Pool- Excellent - large pool with waterfalls at each end.

Trying to decide if I should try another hotel or stick with what I know. Very tough but I will probably try them again, since they seem to be continually improving.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank SouthernCatdaddy
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Everything that's been said about the superb beach, beautiful grounds, lovely fantasy pool and friendly staff is spot on. We are staying in one of the four storey exec beachfront rooms. The view is fabulous and the chambermaid thoughtfully put up a hammock on our balcony. I reckon 3rd/4th floor is best for the view and privacy. The rooms are clean and the bed comfortable ... yes the furniture is a little dated but the hotel are refurbishing and the clean bathroom, air-con, complimentary fridge and tea/coffee making facilities mean you want for nothing. We, cheekily, have checked out several of the other hotels and none compare on value or especially location. Be prepared to pay $100 ECD for breakfast and $150 ECD for dinner plus drinks ... this isn't expensive but make sure you check out other dinning options too (e.g. Aquarium, the Beach House, Umbrellas, Coconut Beach - to name a few). A car isn't essential as taxis are good value, but we used Y&R and this has helped us explore, check-out where we want to eat and see other beaches at our leisure. Our thanks to Linda and the restaurant team ... stay here you'll love it!

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the four storey building.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew S
Reviewed 3 June 2012

The Grenada Grand Resort is right on Grand Anse Beach, the best beach on the island. The hotel amenities and grounds are absolutely beautiful. Everything is out in in the open, letting in the sun and ocean breeze. They have two great pools. One pool has waterfalls and a swim up bar. The other pool has a view of the beach. I watched the sun set from this pool every night of my trip.

The rooms are a bit older but very clean. We had an ocean front room. Our balcony looked out over the beach. Our room had a small fridge and a coffee pot (which came in handy).

The best thing about this hotel was the staff. Everyone was super friendly and accommodating. I would definitely go back here again. I'm not giving this five stars simply because it is not a luxury hotel. I had no complaints. It was a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less foot traffic outside. I heard the garden rooms were more quiet but I loved t...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank dinake
Reviewed 2 June 2012

From the moment I arrived, I looked at the lobby and KNEW it was going to be a good hotel. Clean, modern, tasteful design! The staff are friendly and superbly efficient! It was a great relief to me as I had had a terrible experience with another resort in Grenada that very morning.

The rooms are exactly as depicted on their site. The beach is awesome and the pools are clean and inviting especially with the built in jacuzzi/waterfall feature. The property is lovely and well maintained. Housekeeping ensured the rooms stayed clean and service was quick for everything.

Neisha Edwards, Anna-Marie, and Dwayne made my stay a breeze from my first call, to check-in, to late check-out! Neisha was helpful, patient and quick to provide all the details I asked for when I told her of my dilemma at the other resort. When I arrived Anna-Marie was checking me in and made sure to get the perfect room for all my specifications whilst Dwayne was quick to grab my luggage and welcome me with a cool fruit punch! These guys know what it means to give GREAT service and are attentive and efficient!

As a very 'particular' (a.k.a. fussy/picky) traveller, I WILL DEFINITELY COME TO GRENADA GRAND BEACH RESORT AGAIN!!! :):):)

Room Tip: Garden view rooms close to lobby area were quiet and close enough to everything that you didn't...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank ChineeJulieMango
Reviewed 22 May 2012

After reading the reviews we were a little reluctant to stay at the Grand. But the place was great. We had an oceanfront room. It was large and had a very comfortable bed. The maids kept it spotless the whole week. Fabulous view. Enjoyed the grounds and pools. It has better pools then the more expensive places. You can't beat the location. Walked to grocery stores and eating places. The only thing I would have liked is more lighting in the pool area at night. We used Insight for a half day tour with Danny. They also got us a driver, Francis for a private tour. both were great. Did a snorkel trip with the hotels dive shop. We went to 3 spots and got a tour of the harbor. I think it was a better deal then we would have got anyplace else. We did not eat at the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Coyaba Beach Resort
Coyaba Beach Resort
#3 of 11 in Grand Anse
Mount Cinnamon Resort & Beach Club

Been to Radisson Grenada Beach Resort? Share your experiences!