“Beautiful Pools and Grounds” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Radisson Grenada Beach Resort

Radisson Grenada Beach Resort
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Grand Anse
Atlanta
“Beautiful Pools and Grounds”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

This was our second stay at the Grand Beach. They have the most beautiful pools and are along an amazing stretch of Grand Anse. The rooms are a bit dated and some have undergone renovations. We had issues with the shower not working and they promptly had service workers remedy the situation. The morning buffet was very good, the chef and staff were very warm and friendly. The lounge was a great hangout spot.
The only negative was when my husband went to the front desk the night before our departure to ensure we would have taxi service to the airport early the next morning. Next morning came and sadly there was no taxi to be found. With knowledge of flight schedules I think the hotel staff should have something in place for such a situation. Note to self arrange own transportation beforehand. Would have also liked a "kids club" type of activity for our daughter.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Georgette D, Manager at Radisson Grenada Beach Resort, responded to this review, 27 April 2014
Dear Maria A,

Thanks for your review. Should you be willing to give us a chance to appease you and to prove that we have improved our services to our valued customer; I will be more than happy to assist with making special arrangements for you. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (360)
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

My trip to Grenada was fabulous, beaches and tons of stuff to do. I was very dissappointed with the hotel because i am from Canada and i called the hotel to book reservation. The agent quoted me a price in US when i told him/her i was coming from Canada. When i received the bill it was double the amount the agent quoted me. I had also ask for my bed sheet to be changed and it wasn't done by the room attendent when i put the paper on the bed asking for it to be changed. The food and drinks are very expensive therefore it's best to buy stuff outside because there is a fridge in the room. I will not go back to Radisson ever again i rather try other hotels in Grenada. It was my 5th time going to Radisson and with all the issues i've had they only said sorry with compansating me. At least they could of put a bottle of water or something in the room to show they appriciated my business. The front dest stuff doesn't know what they are doing neither. Two front staff told me they will charge me $40 per person for a taxi to the airport therefore that's $80 when it was only 3 ppl in the taxi. One of the bell man had to tell them no it's only $40 because it's less than 5 ppl. they need to get more training or hire ppl who knows what they are doing.

Room Tip: higher floor
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Raign2014
Dear Raign2014,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to complete this review. We are happy that enjoyed your recent vacation in Grenada
Please accept our apologies for the service issues you experienced. The management is looking into each area of concern, and we will be rectifying all deficiencies in order to provide a better experience to our guests . We are eagerly looking forward to you giving us the opportunity to host you in the future, allowing us to erase any negative view that you might presently have of Radisson Beach Resort Grenada.
Should you be willing to give us a chance to appease you and to prove that we have improved our services to our valued guest/s; I will be more than happy to assist with making special arrangements for you. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Port of Spain
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Spent four days. My son enjoyed the big pool, the drink and snack service could have been faster. Room well appointed and clean, there were some mosquitoes, ask for your room to be sprayed with repellent when cleaned daily.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear DineshD,
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience that you encountered during your recent stay with us. We do hope that you will give us the opportunity to host you in the future, allowing us to erase any negative view that you might presently have of Radisson Grenada Beach Resort.
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

I must tell you that I've been to Grenada many times before this trip, but this has been the best vacation. At least three restaurants to choose from, My favorite was "Bamboo" where you'll get the best 100% local beef burger ever. You will not know which of the more than three bars to have a drink from, I loved "Ocean view," and the Rum Punch is to die for. A more respectful team you will find no where else in the Caribbean, the will greet you each morning with an island twang saying, "Good Morning to you." Sitting on almost ten aches of land, Radisson Grenada is perfectly managed and manicured by Mr. Kennedy Perryman. Fruit trees, exotic animals and birds are everywhere. The Radisson Grenada is located directly on Grenada's most famous beach, Grand Anse, where the ocean is clean and the sand is blindingly white. The rooms are clean and spacious and the internet works even in around the pools and man-made waterfalls. I highly recommend Radisson Grenada Beach Resort Grand Anse Beach | P.O. Box 441, Grand Anse N/A, Grenada, to you and your family. You can plan your wedding in their gorgeous gazebo or have meetings in their large conference rooms. You will be safe with a guard constantly walking the grounds to ensure no intruders enter the premises. A taxi is always waiting at the reception area to take you around the island or just for an idle drive. Have fun @ Radisson Grenada Beach Resort Grand Anse Beach | P.O. Box 441, Grand Anse N/A, Grenada, my family and I did.
Carmen Coward

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the pond. You can take a walk on one of the many bridges to get from one end to...
3 Thank spiceislandbabe
Dear Spiceislandbabe,

Thanks for your very detailed review. We are elated that you enjoyed your vacation and facilities and are happy that you found our team to be fun and friendly. It is our aim and to desire to make each of our guest vacation as effortless as possible and when we fail to do so the matter is not taken lightly. Thanks for recommending the resort to other prospective visitors and we do look forward to welcoming you back for much more fun and relaxation.
The month of September will be dedicated to all "Repeat" guest to Radisson Grenada Beach Resort. Looking forward to seeing you.
Bridgetown, Barbados
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have been visiting Grenada on a regular, I stayed at this hotel in 2010 when it was Grenada Grand Beach Resort...I was not impressed with it then but I must say this hotel has changed tremendously for the better. Only returning last night from a 4 days trip, I am happy I decided to stay at the Radisson Grenada Beach Resort. The greetings you receive from the time you enter the reception area until your day of departure. The staff are very friendly and hard working. I wake up every morning just to have breakfast (and am not a breakfast person) but everything was well laid out and very tasty. I like the fact that they uses all the local foods to create all these fine delicacies. My family and I really enjoyed our time there. I would be recommending it to my friends and anyone who would want to spend a fabulous time in Grenada at a classy hotel. Keep up the good work.

Room Tip: I was in room 325 (on the ground) there was no noise coming from the A/C unit. Place was very peacef...
2 Thank Brown S
Dear Brown S,
Thanks for recommending the resort to other prospective visitors and you can be assured that the team do look forward to welcoming you back for another wonderful vacation at Radisson Grenada Beach Resort
The month of September will be dedicated to all "Repeat" guest to Radisson Grenada Beach Resort. Looking forward to seeing you then.
Bromborough, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

We booked this hotel for 17 nights. I was really pleased with the beautiful grounds the hotel is located in. We were allocated very pleasant rooms overlooking Grande Anse Beach. The hotel was in the middle of a complete refurbishment at the time of our stay. A lot of rooms were being decorated and given new furniture. The sunbeds and tables around the pool were replaced with new ones and new parasols were appearing every day. The garden staff were very busy making new flowerbeds and improvements to the grounds. This will be a fantastic hotel when the jobs are all finished, it was improving daily while we were there.
The staff were both friendly and helpful on the reception but it was the bar staff who made the holiday extra special. They worked very hard, sometimes under extreme pressure as the bamboo bar staff also dealt with room service orders. I thought these calls should have gone straight to the kitchen so the bar staff could be left to serve at the bar were they were needed as the bar got quite busy at night when the restaurant was open for evening meals.
Our thanks go out to all the staff, but specially Trex, Natalie and Gandy for their patience serving us at the bar and in the cafe.
This was our first visit to Grenada, and it won't be our last - beautiful place and beautiful people

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Dear LindyLou151,
Thanks for your positive review. We are elated that you found our team to be friendly and that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. It was a pleasure having you stayed with us for 17 nights. The concern that you indicated will be investigated with a view of implementing.
Port of Spain, Trinidad
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

We stayed at the resort for 4 days. Our flight arrived early in the morning. We were met with friendly staff and we were accommodated for an early check in. I was very pleased with the beautiful grounds and the cleanliness of the room. There were a lot of high winds and the staff continued cleaning the grounds with a smile on their faces. Even though refurbishment works are being done, it did not hamper us in any way. I left the resort on the 4th day with the feeling of total contentment and totally relaxed. Of course, I would return to Grenada and the resort.

Dear 797Sabita,

Thanks for the added motivation; the team is indeed over the moon to know that with the necessary improvements, we are able to satisfy the needs of our valued guests seeking a relaxing vacation in a warm friendly atmosphere. Please return to your new found home soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grand Anse
True Blue Bay Boutique Resort
Calabash Luxury Boutique Hotel & Spa
Calabash Luxury Boutique Hotel &...
#1 of 4 in Lance aux Epines
Coyaba Beach Resort
Coyaba Beach Resort
#3 of 11 in Grand Anse
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,021 reviews

Been to Radisson Grenada Beach Resort? Share your experiences!