First of all, the entire property is absolutely beautiful!
Having said that, let me mention the one thing that I had a problem with, and that was the checking in process. It was too long and at times frustrating. Visitors had to fill out a form then get their passport photo page photocopied and wait in line while the receptionist checked them in. The process sounds simple enough, but this took quite a while!m
That was my only negative experience while I stayed there which was from 25 -29 May.
The rooms were spacious and always cleaned. The bed was big and comfortable; which allowed me to get a good night's sleep every night. There was also a desk which was ideal for getting work done if you had to work while there.
The staff in all areas if the resort were friendly and helpful. They always had a smile on their faces every time you encountered them. While I was there, I dined at Tradewinds restaurant for both breakfast and lunch. What scrumptious food! I enjoyed the selections every day. As always, the staff was attentive, pleasant and efficient. For dinner, I dined at Café Bamboo and Sunset restaurant. Again, the staff was very good to me. Special accolades to Desrey and Lucrezia. They were so lovely and efficient. The food was also great.
As is known, the resort is right on Grand Anse beach which is just lovely! If you're not a beach person, then there are lovely pools which you can choose from. One of them has a lovely waterfall!
Don't worry about your safety, as there are security guards on site who walk the grounds doing their checks.
In summary, I enjoyed my stay at Radisson and I would stay again if I had to visit Grenada.
I encourage the management to keep the standards high!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated along the white sands of Grand Anse Beach, the beautiful Resort offers its guests uncompromising Radisson service and facilities. Wether strolling through the beautiful lush tropical gardens, relaxing in the Swimming Pools and Beachfront Bars, or keeping fit on the Tennis Courts and enjoying the Water Sports; our Team of trained staff will ensure your stay is relaxing and memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, West Indies, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Grenada Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grenada Grand Beach Hotel Grand Anse
- Grenada Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Grenada Grand Beach
- Radisson Grenada Beach Resort Grand Anse