“Premier Inn Redhill”

Premier Inn Redhill Reigate Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Redhill
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I have experienced a really good stay at Premier Inn In Redhill,Surrey. The staff is nice especially Lorraine who looked after me from check in until check out. Such a lovely lady. The room was nice and tidy, the linen crisp white and fresh. The bathroom had everything I needed and it was spotless only stragguled with the heating system but all together was very good. At the restaurant food was perfect and the staff friendly, would suggest to book a table at reception beforehand as it can get busy. Food is nice and breakfast as much as you can eat (so many options to choose from as fresh fruit to cooked food).

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Tessa B, Manager at Premier Inn Redhill Reigate Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Redhill Reigate.

I am really pleased that you had a good stay with us and that you were well looked after by the staff, especially Lorraine, I will pass your comments on to the Team.

It is always good to hear that our rooms are spotless and provide eveything that you need, however, I am sorry that you struggled with operating the heating I am sure that if you had asked the receptionist they would have been able to help you sort it out.

I am pleased that you also took advantage of the Mill House Beefeater facilities for your evening meal and the all you can eat breakfast and that you enjoyed them, and also found their staff friendly.

I hope we can welcome you back again one day.

Thank you again for your review.

Kind regards

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Redhill Reigate Hotel

Reviewed 31 October 2013

We stayed in one room and our friends stayed in another for one night. Neither of us had a good nights sleep for two reasons.

1: Bed uncomfortable , you could feel all the Springs in it. ( thanks Lenny)

2: The room was very stuffy and humid (with NO heating on) You could only open a window a few inches due to restrictions on the opening.

The good news is that the staff were brilliant and the food was superb.

Filled in questionare for Premier Inns stating these two points and we have had no reply from them.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Tessa B, Manager at Premier Inn Redhill Reigate Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Redhill Reigate.

I am sorry that you found the bed to be uncomfortable, and that the room was too hot and stuffy for you, unfortunately we do not have any air conditioning here at Redhill Reigate Premier Inn.

The survey that you completed is completely anonymous so we have no way of contacting guests. However, if you call us directly on 01737 766125 so that we can compensate you through Premier Inns' Good Night Guarantee and obtain further details so we can address the issues raised.

On a good note, I am pleased that you found our team to be brilliant and you enjoyed the food in the Beeafeater Restaurant.

Once again thank you for your honest feedback and hope to hear from you soon to discuss these issues.

Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

This is a lovely little premier inn bedrooms same good premier inn standard it's a small hotel and staff very helpful and friendly. Also it has a unique charm in that it has a lovely old Inn as it's restaurant/ bar right beside the bedroom block. We enjoyed our couple of days and will be back when we visit family in Redhill again!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review about Premier Inn Redhill Reigate.

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay here and found our team friendly and helpful, also that you enjoyed the unique charm of the Mill House Beefeater, which is a listed building and was built in the 1600's.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

A very modern and well decorated premier inn. I was greeted by a very friendly receptionist. The room was spacious and very clean with good room facilities. The beefeater next door was ok,with friendly staff. Although very near to Gatwick, I didn't hear any aircraft noise.

My only gripe was paying £3 for Internet which was so slow in the evening and wouldn't let me log in the following morning!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Tessa B, Manager at Premier Inn Redhill Reigate Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about Premier Inn Redhill Reigate.

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay here and found your room to be spacious, clean and comfy and quiet, and that you had a warm welcome from our receptionist.

I am pleased you took advantage of using the Mill House Beefeater.

I am sorry to hear that you had problems with the internet, we do have a conntact number at the desk that we can call to help with any problems.

Once again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

My one night stay was for a family get together, and a meal in the Beefeater restaurant.
Booking in at the Premier Inn was no problem, and the staff were very helpful.
Room was good and very clean.
I had booked a table for 6 in the Mill House Beefeater, but they had no booking, but they did manage to find a table. Service was very slow but the food was good. As for the bar staff, I ordered a PORT and Lemon, but saw the barman pick up the Bristol Cream Sherry to make it. When I said I asked for Port, he said he did not have any.
As for breakfast the service was very slow, and they were short of staff.
I had to go and find the waiter so that I could order our cooked breakfasts, after sitting waiting for 15 min.

Premier Inn was very good, but the Mill House Beefeater was very disappointing.
THE MILL HOUSE COULD DO WITH A GOOD SPRING CLEAN.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for posting your review for Premier Inn Redhill Reigate.

I am pleased that your check in was easy and that our team were friendly and helpful. We take pride in our standards for cleanliness of our rooms and that you were pleased with your room.

I am sorry to hear about your experience in the adjacent Beefeater pub and restaurant. I have passed on your comments to the General Manager and hope that this does not deter you from visiting us again.

Once again thank you for your honest feedback and that we can welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

The staff here were very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and the bed was comfy. Breakfast was enjoyable and they even had soya milk for dairy intolerance/ vegans. We also had a main meal in the beefeater next door which was really good too. Good value for money.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Premier Inn Redhill Reigate.

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay, and found the rooms to be clean and the bed comfy. We take pride in offering our guests the very best service and high standards we can, and our team are always pleased to receive feedback from you regarding this.

I'm also pleased that you enjoyed your evening meal and all you can eat breakfast in the Mill House and the fact that you thought it was value for money. I will pass your comments on to the General Manager of the Mill House.

Once again thank you for your kind feedback.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

We stayed with family for a few days over the weekend. It was a bit disappointing. The room we had did not receive wifi. We checked our reception in another room downstairs and that worked fine. The front desk staff claimed they never had a problem in our room so it must be our equipments fault. Wrong! We also had another room where the wifi barely worked. It only worked if you sat on the end of the bed and then it came and went. Very irritating. The towels were threadbare. It was nice to be able to eat at the Beefeater restaurant but if there are a large number in your party it is best to book your table in advance. They are very short staffed so it can take ages to get served.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that gets good wifi reception.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Tessa B, Manager at Premier Inn Redhill Reigate Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our Hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay.We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel fell short of your expectations.
Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards.Please be assured that the issues raised will be fully investigated.

Kind Regards

Also consider these accommodations in or near Redhill
Best Western Reigate Manor Hotel
Bridge House Hotel
Bridge House Hotel
#3 of 3 in Reigate
Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa
Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel
Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (North Terminal) Hotel
Travelodge Redhill Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Redhill Reigate Hotel? Share your experiences!