“Great service”

Premier Inn Redhill Reigate Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Redhill
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Stayed here for 1 night and after a fairly rubbish journey I was greeted by Ryan who was fab. He was very professional and extremely helpful. The room was clean and comfortable and all the staff are friendly. Would definitely stay there again. Thanks Ryan :)

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Tessa B, Manager at Premier Inn Redhill Reigate Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Thank you for your post on the Redhill Reigate Premier Inn.

I am pleased that you found our rooms were clean and comfortable and that you would stay here again.

I am really pleased that Ryan greeted you warmly after your rubbish journey and that he looked after you.I will pass your comments on to him, it is always good to get good,positive comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back one day in the future.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Stayed here a while ago & found it just right! .. Although it is on the main A23, there is hardly any audible traffic noise, ..plus it is well located for Gatwick Airport.
My favourite part was breakfast, .. as well as being nice & tasty, there was a bonus with the old style dining room looking out onto a garden with an old water wheel.. very nice, pretty and relaxing! :)

Room Tip: We had one at the back.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Tessa B, Manager at Premier Inn Redhill Reigate Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our Premier Inn here at RedhillReigate.

I am pleased that you found our hotel to be "just right". At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure our guests have an enjoyable stay in a clean and comfortable enviroment.

I am glad that you enjoyed your Premier breakfast over at the Mill House beefeater and enjoyed the view of the garden.

We hope to be able to welcome you back one day.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I stayed here for one night on a business trip.

The reception staff were friendly, helpful and dealt promptly with all enquiries. My room was a fair size, clean and the bed reasonably comfortable. The bathroom was clean and the shower good despite being over the bath.

The breakfast was also pretty good with a reasonable selection and decent enough quality.

It is not one of the more modern Premier Inn sites which can compete on quality with many more expensive chains and on balance it is not as cheap as many other PI sites but all in all it was just fine for a one night business trip.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Tessa B, Manager at Premier Inn Redhill Reigate Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Premier Inn Redhill Reigate.

I am pleased that you found our rooms clean and comfortable, and that the reception Team were friendly and helpful and also dealt with any problems promptly.

I will pass your comments about the premier all you can eat breakfast being good, to the manager of the Mill House beefeater.

I hope we will be able to welcome you back one day.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

staff friendly and its good value for money the room was clean and tidy the only problem we had was when we got into the room there was only two small packs of sugar and two small packs of coffee but there is a very good beef-eater opposite i will be staying there again

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review the Premier Inn Redhill Reigate.

I am pleased that you thought our hotel was good value for money and that you found our Team friendly, and that you say you would stay with us again.

All our rooms have just two teas,coffees and sugar supplied but you are more than welcome to collect more free of charge from our receptionist team.

I am pleased that you made use of the Mill Houise Beefeater next door.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

I have experienced a really good stay at Premier Inn In Redhill,Surrey. The staff is nice especially Lorraine who looked after me from check in until check out. Such a lovely lady. The room was nice and tidy, the linen crisp white and fresh. The bathroom had everything I needed and it was spotless only stragguled with the heating system but all together was very good. At the restaurant food was perfect and the staff friendly, would suggest to book a table at reception beforehand as it can get busy. Food is nice and breakfast as much as you can eat (so many options to choose from as fresh fruit to cooked food).

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Tessa B, Manager at Premier Inn Redhill Reigate Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Redhill Reigate.

I am really pleased that you had a good stay with us and that you were well looked after by the staff, especially Lorraine, I will pass your comments on to the Team.

It is always good to hear that our rooms are spotless and provide eveything that you need, however, I am sorry that you struggled with operating the heating I am sure that if you had asked the receptionist they would have been able to help you sort it out.

I am pleased that you also took advantage of the Mill House Beefeater facilities for your evening meal and the all you can eat breakfast and that you enjoyed them, and also found their staff friendly.

I hope we can welcome you back again one day.

Thank you again for your review.

Kind regards

Reviewed 31 October 2013

We stayed in one room and our friends stayed in another for one night. Neither of us had a good nights sleep for two reasons.

1: Bed uncomfortable , you could feel all the Springs in it. ( thanks Lenny)

2: The room was very stuffy and humid (with NO heating on) You could only open a window a few inches due to restrictions on the opening.

The good news is that the staff were brilliant and the food was superb.

Filled in questionare for Premier Inns stating these two points and we have had no reply from them.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Tessa B, Manager at Premier Inn Redhill Reigate Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Redhill Reigate.

I am sorry that you found the bed to be uncomfortable, and that the room was too hot and stuffy for you, unfortunately we do not have any air conditioning here at Redhill Reigate Premier Inn.

The survey that you completed is completely anonymous so we have no way of contacting guests. However, if you call us directly on 01737 766125 so that we can compensate you through Premier Inns' Good Night Guarantee and obtain further details so we can address the issues raised.

On a good note, I am pleased that you found our team to be brilliant and you enjoyed the food in the Beeafeater Restaurant.

Once again thank you for your honest feedback and hope to hear from you soon to discuss these issues.

Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

This is a lovely little premier inn bedrooms same good premier inn standard it's a small hotel and staff very helpful and friendly. Also it has a unique charm in that it has a lovely old Inn as it's restaurant/ bar right beside the bedroom block. We enjoyed our couple of days and will be back when we visit family in Redhill again!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review about Premier Inn Redhill Reigate.

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay here and found our team friendly and helpful, also that you enjoyed the unique charm of the Mill House Beefeater, which is a listed building and was built in the 1600's.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind Regards

Also consider these accommodations in or near Redhill
Best Western Reigate Manor Hotel
Bridge House Hotel
Bridge House Hotel
#3 of 3 in Reigate
Travelodge Redhill Hotel
Langshott Manor Hotel Gatwick
Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa
Hartsfield Manor, Betchworth

Been to Premier Inn Redhill Reigate Hotel? Share your experiences!