In a nutshell:
1. No lift, so you have to take stairs to your room. My mother's knee arthritis made this difficult. No warning on booking confirmation that there's no lift.
2. No phones in the rooms, so every time you want something you either have to use your mobile or leave your room and walk downstairs to reception
3. One of our rooms hadn't been made up after the last guests left, so when we got in, the bed was strewn with used towels and the room was smelly etc. This room was refunded, but still this is Not good.
4. The breakfast happens across the road at a neighbouring restaurant, where there was only one lady on duty and it took ages to request anything as she was over stretched with all the customers
5. The check in desk had one person on it despite a huge queue of people trying check in, so check in took much longer than it should have.
6. Wi-Fi only 30 minutes free, where Ibis gives unlimited free
Overall, thoroughly disappointing and much below the standards of Premier inns elsewhere e.g. Cambridge, Liverpool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a beautiful setting just outside Reigate, handy for the historic town and Gatwick Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Redhill Reigate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Redhill Hotel Redhill
- Premier Inn Redhill Reigate Hotel Surrey