I didn't want to drive home to London after a boozy World Cup party at a friend's house in Surrey, so I looked a conveniently located, clean, inexpensive stopover for my wife and our two kids (aged 8 and 4). We stayed in a family room (one double and two single beds) which was comfortable, quiet and secure. Car parking was plentiful, as was the breakfast the next morning. The online booking, check-in, and post-stay customer follow-up were all spot-on. Free Wi-Fi is limited to half an hour. We arrived for breakfast at 10.45am on a Sunday morning and checked out late, but this didn't appear to be a problem for the staff, who were always welcoming and helpful. For the money we paid, I was pleasantly surprised by the level of accommodation and service and will definitely stay at a Premier Inn again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a beautiful setting just outside Reigate, handy for the historic town and Gatwick Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Redhill Reigate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Redhill Hotel Redhill
- Premier Inn Redhill Reigate Hotel Surrey