Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Don H

30 year Anniversary celebration

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Jun 2024
This resort was simply amazing. First of all the staff are beyonf thoughtful and friendly. They never stopped making us feel special during our stay. I can gives names because I dont want to leave anyone out. Everyone was amazing. We happened to be here over Father's Day and they put a special cake in our room with an inscription of my favorite football team on. Just Wow.
The resort itself is exotic and amazing. The room was magical, the beach was gret and I would definitley come back here again.
The gym was simple but had everything you needed. The food and beverage was A++. The breakfast buffet is reason alone to come back here. From the noodle station, the pancake, crepe, french toast station and everything else you can think of.
It is very remote, so you need to plan extra time to get to themainland to do excursions. I highly recommend booking your excursions through the hotel. They made sure we were at the dock on time and arranged all of our taxis to everthing. They also provided towels for every excursion. I recommend; Phi Phi island tour, James Bond island tour and the elephant sacuary.
I could ramble on much longer with praise but I cant find enough adjectives to describe how awesome our experince was!
Date of stay: June 2024
Room Tip: I wish we had stayed longer....paradise!
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 4 weeks ago
Dear donhX8023ZC,
Happy Anniversary once again, thank you for choosing The Naka Island to enjoy your celebration. The resort team takes great pride in delivering memorable experiences, I am happy to read that our authentic Thai hospitality left an impression on your stay. I wish you safe travels and remain at your service.
£339
    £52
5.4 miles from The Naka Island, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Phuket
View more hotels in Ko Nakha Yai
1,756 results
All reviews z bar steam room private pool six senses free ice cream tropical villa grill restaurant sea view villa private island ao po grand marina main island phang nga bay outdoor bathtub executive chef main pool ice room local village
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2024 via mobile

My husband and I were at the NAKA island resort in April and it was an unforgettable experience! From the moment they received us at the marina to our Villa and the whole amazing attention to details throughout the days we spent there had us in a state of bliss. We can’t wait to go back !

Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
David Campbell, Owner at The Naka Island, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2024

Dear Jane G,
It was a pleasure to have you here in April, I am so happy to read that you found your bliss! Please reach out to me personally if I may be of any assistance for your return visit, the entire resort team looks forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 8 June 2024 via mobile

After many years and back to stay in again, still good and like it. The breakfast is good. Dinner is good and better than the last stay. Many activities compare to last time. Good service and happy for the stay. Have something that can be better eg: taxi or car can reach the check in place instead of waiting at the road side, the villa bathroom part has Aircond will be better. Speed boat more trip and no need to wait half an hour per time.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
David Campbell, Owner at The Naka Island, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2024

Dear jetles,
Thank you for returning to The Naka Island, it is great to read that you feel the resort has greatly improved since your last visit. I appreciate the feedback for improvements and will work to address those that we have influence over. I wish you safe travels and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 3 June 2024

Best place to start our honeymoon
Got a vila with a private pool and jungle view
Super comfortable journey from Phuket airport to the resort.
Amazing experience from the staff and a giant infinity pool with a great gym beside it. Complimentary paddle board was super fun
Thanks!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
David Campbell, Owner at The Naka Island, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2024

Dear Travel54469157048,
Thank you for starting off your honeymoon with us and once again congratulations on the nuptials! I'm very happy to read that you enjoyed your time here as much as we enjoyed having you. I wish you health and happiness and look forward to welcoming you back for future anniversary celebrations.

Reviewed 31 May 2024

The resort is amazing with plenty to do and staff are very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. They work so hard and get things done instantly. They made us feel comfortable and welcomed. Khun Bond was the best! He made us feel really special from the moment we arrived. At the recreation area, May was very friendly and actually approached my husband and me. I thought that was really nice because we absolutely had no plans for the day in an island unfamiliar to us. Because of her, we enjoyed a friendly conversation, sports activities, biking around the island and seeing the small village and the beach on the other side, beer yoga, and getting to know more about the Naka island. I had a great time learning Muay Thai boxing as well. The teacher was really thorough and professional. Yoga with Khun Dome was really great and another employee, as well. It was great to start off the day walking and seeing all the birds and yoga activities. In the afternoon, we enjoyed jet skiing around the whole island. At the ZBar, Mew was exceptionally kind, conversational, and made us delightful drinks. The Tonsai restaurant is wonderful with a huge selection of delicious breakfast options and Thai cuisine. I love the juice bar in the morning! The young guy making the juice has a genuine smile, for that I can honestly enjoy a nice glass of fresh squeezed juice! So refreshing! The villa with a pool and sea view was absolutely amazing. We enjoyed every bit of it and became one with the nature. We took advantage of the pool while bird watching and enjoying the sea view. My husband and I loved that we had the option to shower outdoor after swimming in the pool while enjoying the garden surrounding and birds singing. It felt like a real vacation. We enjoyed the daily turn downs and room service dinners in our villa. We want to send shout out to all the wonderful and hard working staff here at the Naka Island Resort! You certainly made our vacation the best time ever! We would love to come back soon!

Room tip: Love the nature and become one with it. There is water sports but it’s offered by the local Naka community not the resort.
Date of stay: May 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
David Campbell, Owner at The Naka Island, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2024

Dear Irmavp,
Thank you for the lovely review, you have captured so many of the touch points at the resort, what an experience you had! I will pass along the accolades to the resort team who delight in receiving feedback from guests. We would also love for you to come back soon and wish you safe travels.

Reviewed 28 May 2024

AMAZING STAY. The resort is as perfect as you imagine. Loved our stay. Will certainly be back. The hospitality was unparalleled to anything we have ever seen. Our check in process was bit confusing as there were no one to get us at the dock but everything after that was perfect.

Date of stay: May 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
David Campbell, Owner at The Naka Island, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2024

Dear injaniloy,
My apologies for the confusion at the dock, I'll work on the check-in process with the team and the pre-arrival communication. I am very happy to read that the remainder of the stay was amazing, the resort team and I would love to welcome you back to our beautiful and enchanted island.