7 Nights in this hotel should have been a week of luxury but instead was a week of pain. Dont get me wrong, the scenery and the pools are fantastic and although we cant really fault the food (apart from constant chicken bones) the service of this was shocking. The lengthy waits for each element became laughable, being told to sit at a dirty table for breakfast and having to ask someone to clear it is not what I expected. I dont even know why they ask if you want coffee with breakfast as you are lucky for it to even arrive. Again in the evening we waited 30 minutes to order dessert. This lack of service would be more tolerable if 10% service charge wasnt added to EVERYTHING! The security staff however are very polite and the taxi man from the hotel became like a driver for us for a day, nothing was too much trouble for him. After staying in Radisson Blu London where the standards were second to none, I am leaving dissapointed that these are not worldwide standards and will be taking up my concerns directly with HQ.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort features 211 guest accommodations in contemporary Thai decor including spacious pool villas, three free-form swimming pools, a children’s pool with waterslide, a well-being spa, fitness center, complimentary non-motorized water sports, and free wireless access throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelbag, Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Plaza Resort Phuket Panwa Beach Hotel Cape Panwa
- Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort Cape Panwa