A little bit of paradise on a bustling, busy Island. The peace and tranquility of this hotel was wonderful, beautiful beachside Hotel and Spar, with beautiful gardens cascading down onto the beach. The hotel was located on a quiet road 15 minuets drive from the town of Phuket leading to Cape Panwa, free shuttle bus every day into the main shopping areas of Phuket town. The staff and services of this hotel are second to none, they are prepared to go out of their way to make sure you have everything you want. Restaurants are good you have 3 including the pool bar & restaurant, Happy hour twice a day with a good variety of food to order from the restaurants, you can choose to eat in your room or even on the beach, the choice is yours.
The rooms are all a good size with large terrace/ balcony area with plenty of seating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort features 211 guest accommodations in contemporary Thai decor including spacious pool villas, three free-form swimming pools, a children’s pool with waterslide, a well-being spa, fitness center, complimentary non-motorized water sports, and free wireless access throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Travelbag, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Plaza Resort Phuket Panwa Beach Hotel Cape Panwa
- Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort Cape Panwa