Service - extremely POOR. On avgerage, we waited (and almost everyone around us) 1.5hours for each meal. The day before checking out, we asked for our luggage to be picked up and a taxi to be arranged. She it was arranged and will call us back within 30min - she never did so we called. She confirmed that she couldn't make any arrangments because no one was at the hotel and she will call us back at 7am (we had to check out at 8am). Still no call so we called and she said the bus boy will be there in 5min...we called 8x, went to the front desk and still NO one came. And a taxi wasn't called for us either.
Value - we were grateful to have booked so late and get a great deal. Stayed in the private pool villa - amazing to say the least. Except the service, which made it overall "ok" for the $. The head team was terrific however it should be taken upon all staff to be great to everyone (no matter what their club card level).
Cleanliness/Sleep Quality/Rooms - great however our room was NEVER made 3/4 nights we stayed there (even after calling twice).
Location - beautiful but extremely far to get to anywhere so if you plan on tourist things to do, plan to spend a lot of cash on taxi's (also go across the street to get a taxi, as hotels in general charge a lot more). As our honeymoon - it was perfect to be at the pool that overlooks the ocean so we enjoyed it quite a bit!
Spa - it was great, definitely worth the value. However I think they should provide a 'cover top' for females and not just bottoms to wear.
Breakfast - was great!!! We had our own area that was private for guests staying in the pool villas.
Food - besides the very slow service, the quality was AMAZING. I have severe Celiac and the head chef made me the most amazing dishes I have ever eaten. And had GF bread and muffins. With the language barrier with the staff, it was a bit difficult but overall they are accommodating. They need to have more staff, esp during peak season over Christmas holidays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort features 211 guest accommodations in contemporary Thai decor including spacious pool villas, three free-form swimming pools, a children’s pool with waterslide, a well-being spa, fitness center, complimentary non-motorized water sports, and free wireless access throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelbag, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Plaza Resort Phuket Panwa Beach Hotel Cape Panwa
- Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort Cape Panwa