We celebrated our first anniversary on this hotel and it was just splendid, superb. The hotel is on the southern part of the island, cape panwa, a peaceful location unlike Patong/Kata beach. If you want to enjoy the beauty of Phuket in a peaceful location and want to avoid tourist crowd, then this is the best place to stay. While staying at the hotel, you wouldn't feel like going anywhere else. The hotel private beach is simple awesome. At the time of low tide, the tides go away about half a km and you can really walk long in the beach. This is really a super experience. The sea water is clean and refreshing, with mainly sand and plenty of loungers, plus free use of catamaran, sea kayaks, etc.
The hotel is situated in huge property with 4 pools, the 4 pools are all clean and have plenty of loungers to relax on...Pool bar happy hour is good for a late afternoon swim up drink :). Can highly recommend one of the day beds if you manage to snare one.
The room is huge and with a attached huge balcony. You can get a view of the sea and swimming pools by sitting here. The bathroom is also up to 5 star mark with huge bathtub , walk in shower, etc.
Breakfast was good, with good selection, but very expensive for what you get. We had our Anniversary dinner on Sea side restaurant 'Aqua' and it was good. There are a few shops and restaurants nearby, a 24x7 just opposite to the resort and the Phuket aquarium in Cape Panwa is also walking distance from the resort. The resort does run a shuttle to Phuket town in the afternoons and to Patong at night.
We stayed for 3 nights 4 days and overall had a fantastic holiday and loved staying here. We would definitely stay here again and hope to come back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort features 211 guest accommodations in contemporary Thai decor including spacious pool villas, three free-form swimming pools, a children’s pool with waterslide, a well-being spa, fitness center, complimentary non-motorized water sports, and free wireless access throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Agoda, Ebookers, TravelUp, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Plaza Resort Phuket Panwa Beach Hotel Cape Panwa
- Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort Cape Panwa