We arrived late on the 15th June and were shown to our room.Although the room was perfect the location of it was not quite right so the staff agreed to move us next day.True to their word they did this and a little golf cart moved our luggage and us to our new room which had the most fantastic view of the sea and several islands including Phi-Phi in the distance.This theme of customer service continued throughout our stay from the staff around the pool and at the Edge bar to the staff in Aqua restruant for breakfast.Special mention to New from housekepping who made our stay even more memroable by making floral dislplays and bouquets for our room.The only thing that i might criticise is the price of the drinks at the bars which did not reflect the prices in the local bars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort features 211 guest accommodations in contemporary Thai decor including spacious pool villas, three free-form swimming pools, a children’s pool with waterslide, a well-being spa, fitness center, complimentary non-motorized water sports, and free wireless access throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Plaza Resort Phuket Panwa Beach Hotel Cape Panwa
- Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort Cape Panwa