Cloud19 Beach Retreat
Panwa Boutique Beach Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$54
Amatara Wellness Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$159
Official Site
Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$134
Cape Panwa Hotel(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$129
Kantary Bay, Phuket(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$48
Hotels.com
Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$95
Agoda.com
By The Sea(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$45
Agoda.com
The Mangrove Panwa Phuket Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$47
Priceline
US$448
US$393
Bandara Villas Phuket(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$288
US$257
Priceline
All reviewsshoulder massageshort walk along the beachchalong baybig shoppingairport taxirelaxed staybeautiful environmentreception buildingmain buildingsteep slopenice breakfastdirect accessrain showerrelaxing hotelheaven on earthpanwa beachrestaurant staff
Reviewed 5 January 2012

After staying in Patong I was looking for more beautiful beaches and I found them here. The hotel only has 19 rooms so you really feel like you have the resort to yourself. There are 2 pools, a larger one down below next to the restaurant and another right out your doorstep if you have a room up above which also has an amazing view. There are a lot of steps to the rooms above but the staff is very helpful with you luggage and overall service is great. You can bargain with cabs and work with the same driver the entire trip if you find a good one. A cab to the airport runs around 900 baht. I would recommend this spot if you are looking for something a little quieter with more of a local feel. There are a few other restaurants in the area that are very casual and laid back with good food. I will be honest though, the beds were a little hard but overall I would go back.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank Nauticalgirl313
Reviewed 5 January 2012

My favorite, so far.
If you have been to Phuket before, and not looking to experience the hustle and bustle of key beaches, this would be the perfect place to just relax, take a down time.
The staff are very personal and lovely. The place is small enough to make you feel at home.
Recommendation: before confirm your booking, check first if there's a big family staying. When there's a big group, because the hotel is so small, you feel like its theirs and you're just tagging along.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank MsMoonface
Reviewed 29 December 2011

After loving my first visit I was back at Cloud 19 again December 2011. I visited with my teenage daughter who remarked it was so perfect it was like a postcard. The staff remembered us and were so kind and attentive. I was rejuventated again after the visit. The evening sunsets over the bay are divine as is eating breakfast looking out over the pool to the bay. I would love to make this an annual pilgramage.
I love being away from all the tourist crowds in this secluded haven. The airconditioner was sometimes a little hard to regulate over night and the stairs made me aware my fitness had slipped, other than that it was great.

Room Tip: Rooms at the top have great views but are closer to the road with some noise. If you are not very mobile discuss this with the staff before arrival
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank BDHughes
Reviewed 25 November 2011

We had a fantastic trip in cloud 19. With the excellent service provided from every friendly and helpful staff, rooms are very clean and spacious, the pool outside our balcony provides a spectacular view, this gave us a perfect stay.
There are also various activities in the hotel if you are not thinking of going to the town, like swimming, spa, free wifi , Thai cooking class, kayaking and motorbike ride. The beach is just exactly outside the hotel, it takes you less than a minute to go down to the beach.
if you are looking for a relaxing and rejuvenating trip, this place is definitely your choice, as there are only 19 rooms here, which means less crowded and quiet.
There are a few restaurants in walking distance around the hotel or else you may take taxi to slightly further restaurants.
If you plan to go to patong, it takes around 30-40mins from the hotel.
For a spa lover, just make sure you book in advance for the session, as only two persons can do at the same time, thus it could be quite packed. In a nutshell, this is a getaway paradise that shouldn't be missed, it provides you a cosy atmosphere as if you are at home.
Last but not least, I appreciate every tiny thing that the staff has prepared: a welcome letter, complimentary fruit plate in every room and a lovely postcard of the hotel presented when you leave.
Every little counts, which this also made out trip memorable!

• Stayed: November 2011
3  Thank Conconpop
Reviewed 20 November 2011

I work in the hospitality industry so my review is perhaps more critical than others might be. We booked this in a rush on agoda and for Thailand it was our most expensive room yet. We weren't sure if breakfast was included however when we arrived they confirmed on 2 occasions that it was however they later called us to say it wasn't. When we arrived the wifi wasn't working which took several hours to fix and one of the staff switched out aeroplane mode off which meant that a batch of data was downloaded from the sim which no doubt cost a fortune. We ordered some room service of a club sw and fries and they didn't bring mayo or salt which I asked for and the chap huffed a little as it was a reasonable walk back to the kitchen. All of the food and drink here is quite overpriced which is a little annoying as there is pretty much nowhere else to go for miles. The only good value food was the special 3 course menu however they do not change it daily and to be honest the food is a little hit and miss. The Cocktails aren't great and I think due to the hefty price they should offer a happy hour during sunset to ease the pain. The beach in front of the hotel is absolutely filthy and not somewhere you would like to lay. They are trying to create a relaxing atmosphere however there is a very noisy dessert fridge in the restaurant which rather ruins the chilled atmosphere. The main chap who runs the bar was good but most of the others english was terrible so if be wasn't around service was poor. The icing on the cake came when we went to collect the bill which was a wapping £250 for 2 days and there was a misc item which turned out to be an ashtray that my parter had accidentally broken - I found this disgusting given the money we had spent. And they charged us 1200 baht for a taxi to the airport which I believe should have been more like 600 baht. There are some good points to the hotel, it is relaxing and the views from the room are stunning but you are very isolated and given the price there are some rather large personal touches missing - I felt a little ripped off.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple