“Best Indian food I've ever had!”

Live India Indian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 33 Restaurants in Cape Panwa
Price range: US$5 - US$50
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Cheap Eats, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Best Indian food I've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed in cape panwa for ten days....Five out of the ten nights we ate here as we just loved it! The thai food from other restaurants was great but this Indian was beautiful.....The man who ran it was ever so friendly and helpful. Since being home we've not managed to have an Indian as good as this one, expectations have no been set very high!

• Visited June 2014

• Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014

The best Indian food I have tasted! :-)
My mum and I came twice within a few days as we absolutely loved the food!

The owner was very welcoming and his wife runs the happy tours company a few doors down! YOU MUST GO TO SEE HER ! She is amazing - you both are amazing and will be truly missed xx

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Hannah M
Cumbria
“food great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

but they couldn't make papadoms or nan bread and the pickles weren't my cup of tea, but the Korma and Rice was good.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank LiveLoveLaughCumbria
Singapore
“great taste”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Loved the food here. Cute little restaurant and you get entertained watching the locals and scooters driving around. Stones throw to the beach. Lots of food for great value. Very tasty, great service.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Bret M
Iver, United Kingdom
“Great Indian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

I visited this restaurant 4 times on my recent trip to Kantary Bay with my family. The food was always freshly prepared and always delicious. Even my 2 Boys loved the food and insisted on getting a big takeaway one night when the weather had turned particularly bad. (Obviously poor old Dad had to venture out in the rain to order and collect)
We tried a variety of dishes and breads which were always excellenty prepared. I cannot rate this restaurant more highly as the food is authentic and they will also tailor dishes to meet any requirements. Give it a go, as it it is an excellent restaurant.

• Visited July 2014