“stunning view!!”

Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Cape Panwa
Reviewed 24 November 2013

the resort truly has a stunning view in the morning! fantastic hotel location, warm and friendly staff! they did take care us during our stay! we rented a motor bike so we can easily move around and make sure you have a GPS so you wont get lost. really nice to go up and down the highway hill going to phuket town and eat local fresh food. just a bit disappointed in the beach during evening time as the water goes way too far from the shoreline. we stayed 2 amazing nights! definitely recommendable!

Room Tip: choose the seaview room, its worth the price!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
DenisMartin_HKT, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Dear Enyaj613,

Thank you very much for taking the time reviewing your experience in our property and sharing your comments with us and others.

Your comments are extremely valuable for us, hence helping us in improving our facilities and services.

We are looking forward to see you soon back to Phuket!

Kind regards,

There are newer reviews for Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach

Reviewed 21 November 2013

This was the penultimate hotel we stayed at on our trip to Thailand and it was by far the best. When we arrived we were taken into the bar area and served complimentary drinks while one of the staff took us through check-in. I think this is the first time I have been seated while checking in! Our room was absolutely huge and gorgeous on a split-level with semi-private access to the pool outside. I would definitely recommend trying to get one of these Andaman Loft Pool Suites as the window runs from the floor to the ceiling allowing the light in making it feel even more spacious than it is. As well as complimentary Wi-Fi there is also a spa bath, which is amazing.

We ate quite a few times in the hotel and the food was of the highest standard. Cocktails at the bar were also very good and I asked the bar staff to ‘surprise me’ as opposed to ordering one from the menu and he did. And it was lovely. And he wouldn’t tell me what was in it! Secrets…

The location is good I feel as it’s not a great distance from the airport, but far enough away to make you feel as if it was. It feels odd it being located on a main road, if that makes sense, as you wouldn’t expect something so luxurious. There are facilities nearby and you can get a taxi outside the hotel if you want. They’re not going to rip you off as they provide a service for a lot of customers from the hotel, so to do so would be a business disaster!

Just over the road, there is a small shop where you can pick up comestibles as well as water and alcohol. Next door is a small massage place which I visited and had a pedicure, manicure (first one ever!) and a massage over a couple of hours. It was absolutely awesome and a fraction of the price that you would pay in the Thann Spa in the hotel (which my partner did), so I think I got the best deal there. And if you turn right of the hotel, there is a family-run laundry business. On the basis that we had been travelling for a week and a half, this was the ideal place to get our laundry done, although disturbingly when I came to collect everything, they had misplaced my partner’s ‘smalls’. They did find them though, so that was a relief!

I’m surprised at the rating of this hotel being 8 out of 9, as I think a lot of hotels would be hard-pushed to meet the standards of this one as well as the feeling of privacy and seclusion when you are in and around the hotel. Maybe I will try one of the others when I return, but the reviews would have to be second to none in order for me to do that. This place was excellent and that’s why you should stay here.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Crouching_Hippo

Dear Crouching_Hippo,

Greetings from Phuket,

Thank you very much for taking the time reviewing our property and sharing your comments with us and others.

Your comments are extremely important for us thus allowing us to improve our operations and guest experience.

We are looking forward to see you soon back to Phuket Panwa Beachfront resort.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

This is a fantastic hotel, the place is awsome. As an airline pilot I have been using many hotels, but this one is by far among the greatest. I highly recomand anyone who wants a restfull stay without surprise and with an affordable high standard service to book without any hesitation.

• Stayed: October 2013
Phuketpanwa M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Dear Flying2thesun,

Thanks for your time to review our hotel and we are very glad to hear that our hotel met your expectation in peaceful place with high standard service.

Once again, thank you for your recommendation and hope to welcome back sometime on your next visit to Phuket.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Long time never been to Phuket. and because of one of my friend recommend " Phuket Panwa Beach Resort" then I have a chance to feel " Private " from the big city where I stay. I got the room which have the small garden in the porch. And can see the Seaview with the soft wind in the night time. Really love that moment. The service is excellent ! I can recall Khun Dararat. She always takecare and she really help me on my trip as this is my alone trip.

Try to stay there and you will understand what I express to you.

Room Tip: Looking for Khun Dararat.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Khun Nattapong,

We are pleased to read your review on our hotel and happy to know that you enjoyed your stay here. We will share your comments with Khun Dararat and team.

Thank you for your good comments and looking forward to welcoming you back when you visit Phuket next time.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 14 November 2013

We have come home from our holiday in Phuket completely rested and refreshed - no doubt due to the lovely hotel and the staff who are totally service focused. We could not recommend this hotel more highly - possibly the best service we have experienced anywhere in the world. In particular the Mosaic Restaurant staff at breakfast were amazing - anticipating our every need, very quickly discerning our choices and always ready to go the extra mile to assist us - right down to the little box of goodies to send us on our way on our last day!! Pla and her girls - just beautiful!! The quality of the food in the evening at the bistro on the beach was simply first class!! Chef Kris creates wonderful meals to tempt even the most particular palate. The hotel itself was spotless, and the room servicing was outstanding - often with towel changes twice daily, and our beds always turned down in the evening. What more could you ask for? It has our highest recommendation! Oh, and PK was wonderful at the front entrance!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Glenys M

Dear Mr. Glenys M,

A big thanks for your valuable time to review on our hotel. I am so glad to know that you enjoyed your holiday here with service provided. I will pass your kind comments to Chef Kris, Pla, Oh, PK and rest of team.

Thanks again, we hope to welcome you back on your next visit to Phuket.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 13 November 2013

What you see in pictures is what you get. Is a fab resort with most room with the sea view.
There is only a couple of downsides, the resort is I bit isolated from any sort of live and the beach on low tide is look disgusting, Phuket town is a short drive, but ovoid it, it's horrible. Pattong beach is where all the action is, but is one hour driving.
There is a taxi driver outside the hotel, called Alex with a nice black Honda saloon car, is a lovely guy and ok prices.
The hotel staff and most of them great with a fantastic Danish executive chef called Kristoffer.
All together I had a great time and loved the resort

Room Tip: Most room have a sea view, but the pool room are fabulous
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Dear hotpedro51,

Greetings from Phuket,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your experience in our property.

Your comments are extremely valuable for us thus to allow us improve our operations and services.

We are looking forward to see you soon back to Phuket Panwa Beachfront resort!

Reviewed 5 November 2013

The hotel locates right at a peaceful beach with nice panoramic view. The sunrise was beautiful and the beach was nice and clean. The hotel staffs were very helpful and friendly, having great service mind. The swimming pool was clean. The hotel rooms were new and tidy and has a nice view of the sea. Breakfast at Mosiac Restaurant with sunrise scene was unforgetable. The food tasted really good and was of great quality and variety.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank wirot_saeng
DenisMartin_HKT, Directeur général at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Wirot_sae...,

Thank you very much for taking the time reviewing our property and sharing your valuable comments with us.

Rest assure that all ill be share among the team of the Phuket Panwa Beach front resort.

We are looking forward to welcome you soon once again in Phuket.

Denis Martin

Amatara Wellness Resort
#3 of 13 in Cape Panwa
Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach
The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa Phuket

Been to Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach? Share your experiences!