Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach
Amatara Wellness Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$297
US$170
Hotels.com
US$439
US$402
Orbitz.com
Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$162
The Mangrove Panwa Phuket Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$49
Agoda.com
Panwa Boutique Beach Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$69
Trip.com
Bandara Phuket Beach Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$58
Agoda.com
Cape Panwa Hotel(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$140
By The Sea(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$48
Bandara Villas Phuket(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$360
US$305
Agoda.com
My Beach Resort Phuket(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$113
Priceline
All reviewsbeachfront resortloft pool suitesam's kitchenmosaic restaurantlow tidelobby loungesea viewphuket panwa beachprivate beachbeautiful hotelchinese touristsbreakfast buffetwelcome drinkfamily suitekids poolmin drivekids club
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I stayed at Phuket Panwa from 9-16 March for a working holiday. The resort was beautiful and such a modern but natural aesthetic which was exactly what I wanted. The staff were alway very helpful and although there was some language issue they were super keen to help and make your stay wonderful. I stayed in a Grand seaview room…was definitely worth the extra for the space and beautiful view. The breakfast was nice and there is wifi throughout the resort (a must for me as I was working by the pool). I had a scooter and this was great to explore th local are. I recommend the Sawasdee local restaurant at the end of the Panwa Rd (Fish fillets in red curry) and the beach bar off to the right to toward the look out- a real highlight at night dining out on the beach and all top-notch local food at great prices. Definitely recommend this place. I NEVER go back to the same place and would seriously consider going back here as it was so calming, beautifully designed and the perfect week of indulgent relaxation!

Room Tip: Grand seaview room
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank 33Tom
Dararat_Popichayakul, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Dear 33Tom,

Greetings from the Phuket Panwa BeachFront Resort!

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for taking the time reviewing our property and share with us your valuable comments !

It was a pleasure to have you with us and I can only hope that you will definitively consider coming again in our resort!

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Very disappointed :-(. We wanted a beach bt find out its always low tide in this area!! Whats the pt of coming in this place if no beach?? This is Phuket!!!! Will never visit this place again so disappointed waste of money and time!!!

• Stayed: March 2014
Dararat_Popichayakul, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear Singapore15,

Thank you very much for sharing your comments with us.

I understand your disappointment and comments in regards to our beach , although very much depending and subject, at this time of the year, on the lunar calendar, which directly effect on daily low and high tide, thus impossible for us to control.

Although I am pleased to notice, based on your second review, that since you have experienced our property, you seems to have quite enjoyed the location and quietness of the resort as well as the professionalism of our staff.

Rest assure that your valuable comments will be share among the team !

We are looking forward to welcome you soon once again at the Phuket Panwa Beachfront Resort.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I never thought I could afford to stay in a resort but a week here plus our flights was super cheap.
The staff are all friendly, the room was great - aircon, massive bed with lovely sheets, ranch slider that opened to the pool 20m away and beach 50m away. Delicious food in the restaurant and efficient room service. I even accidentally over tipped for poolside cocktails and they came back to clarify what I had written which saved me a few bux. There are sea kayaks and stand-up paddleboards to use and two pools plus a kids pool. there is a massage spa which I didn't use as there is a much cheaper one if you just walk next door along the beach.

Room Tip: Delux room seaview - opens onto the lawn with the pool and beach no more than 50m away
4  Thank 007Lex

Dear 007Lex,

We hope this message will reach you well!

It was our pleasure to have you in our property!
I personally would like to thank you for taking the time reviewing our property and sharing your positive experience on our services and staff.

Rest assure that your extremely valuable comments will be share with the Team!

We are looking forward to serve you, once again, in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Being a bit slack, with good intentions I do not get to revue the properties we have visited. We are currently staying at this resort and definitely deserves my effort.
This is only the third day and it is the end of the season but we have found the resort to be the ideal place for a relaxing break.
We have a sea view room which means our balcony overlooks the small bay towards a couple if Islands. The ideal tropical island view.

The resort itself is isolated and situated on a fairly busy road about 20 to 30 minutes from Phuket town so definitely will not appeal to anyone wanting the bright lights, clubs and bars found on Patong side of the island.

However if you are looking for a quiet retreat, with great facilities, friendly staff in a beautiful setting this is the place to come.

The grounds are continually well maintained and the two pools are sufficient for the number of guests this time of year. Could be a little noisy and crowded in peak season.

The only minor negative has been the piped 'muzak' throughout the resort even on the beach side making it a little difficult to veg out in this tropical paradise.

Full marks to Denis, the GM and his wonderful staff, down to the man who spends his day raking the debris from the sand on the beach.

I cannot see me changing my opinion over the next 7 days but if I do I believe it will only in a positive way.

Room Tip: Ocean view, upper floors help appreciate the resorts beautiful position
3  Thank Alan C

Dear Alan C,

Thank you very for taking the time for reviewing our property and share with us your experience of the resort.

We are delighted to have you staying with us and grateful for your extremely valuable comments.

Rest assure that they will be shared among our team.

I will personally make sure improvements are made in certain areas of concern, thus in order to improve our guest overall experience.

Thank you ,once again, for taking the time and making the effort, during your vacations, to share your experience.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

My husband and I have just returned from a week at Panwa. - On arrival we had a lovely warm welcome accompanied by a beautiful refreshing thai drink . Check in went smoothly and even better when we were offered a 2 for 1 Spa treatment . Breakfast buffet was great (diet went out the window) , beautiful pastries , freshly made pancakes (waffles a little disappointing, not crisp or warm) . I discovered a coffee machine at breakfast but was told it wasn't working and I love to start the day with a cappuccino (although we did frequent the Biscuit café for our lattes & cappuccinos which was great.)

Our room was the Deluxe , Panwa seaview which was perfect . We ate at the resort a fair bit , and the food was delicious from thai curries to western dishes. All beautifully made. There was an issue with housekeeping on a couple of occasions which was a let down. One day we were gone for most of the day (elephant safari) , and on our return our room hadn't been cleaned . Unable to relax , we had to go back to the lobby and explain the situation and then waited for it to be done . It was quite late in the day so that surprised us. On another day when returning to our room (again not cleaned) we stayed there as the cleaner worked around us.

Now to the spa .. As mentioned a 2 for 1 was offered to us on arrival . When we decided to take up this offer we went to front desk and the young girl contacted the Spa only to tell that offer was for last month. Ummm.. we arrived on the 1st of March (which we informed them of).. after a lot of back and forth they couldn't honour the 2 for 1 so offered us 30% off anything of the menu.
The following day I called the Spa myself expecting the 30% off but guess what ?? that was also for last month. Hubbie and I started getting quite irate so we thought we won't bother at all as we felt we were lied to and were getting differing information every day.

We decided to go and speak to the gorgeous Beaw (adore that young girl) . Beaw was the concierge?? not even sure what her position was , but she was always up front (in purple shirt) & seemed to be in charge. We explained the situation to her re: Spa , she apologised went away , came back and not only did we get the 2 for 1 , but also 30% any other treatment we wanted. I think she is a great asset to the resort as she spoke English very well, has a beautiful and gracious manner and cares about the guests.

Beaw herself explained to us that she's aware that communication with some staff is difficult due to the lack of English , but they are working on that.

We would definitely stat at Panwa again , it really is a beautiful place . And Beaw you're the best XX

1  Thank cate s
Dararat_Popichayakul, Manager at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear Kate S,

Greeting from Phuket Panwa Beachfront Resort!

We would like to begin with our appreciation for your reviews regarding your experience with us recently and we are delighted that you enjoyed the stay with us and we will definitely keep up our good work what we do right and what we need to do better.

We do apologize for make-up service during your stay with us and we have a comprehensive plan with our Executive Housekeeper to ensure that the guests will have the comfort during their stay with us.

Regarding the inter-departmental communication, we have noted and we will defintiely improve in order to make sure that our information will be aligned across the hotel. On the other hand, your appreciation towards our Team Member is such an overwhelming factor that defines us is our complete and utter dedication to the service of our guests.

Ms. Kate S, we hope that on your next visit to Thailand you would do us the honor of staying with us once again.

Yours Sincerely,