Amatara Wellness Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
By The Sea(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$49
Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$105
US$417
US$408
The Mangrove Panwa Phuket Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$48
Agoda.com
Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$162
Panwa Boutique Beach Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$69
Trip.com
Bandara Phuket Beach Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$46
Agoda.com
My Beach Resort Phuket(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$109
US$43
US$35
Bandara Villas Phuket(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$357
US$299
1,145 results
All reviewsthe grillpool villafree laundrypavilion roompremier sea viewbuggy servicelibrary loungeelectric blindsfree mini barcocktail hourgolf buggylaundry servicemain gatephuket towndaily breakfastour honeymoonkids club
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Amazing, wonderful, fantastic, luxurious, heavenly... There are only so many adjectives that I can include in this review...all positive on my end!!! My husband and I arrived last week and were greeted by smiling faces into the most beautiful exclusive and secluded area of Cape Panwa. Upon arrival, we were given tea and flowers and told that we were upgraded to the suite. The suite is designed with such graceful taste and infact we took plenty of photos so that we can design our bathroom as such. The room was fully stocked with beer, drinks, snacks and an extra surprise awaited us with a bottle of champagne and cake!!! Every detail was well planned out from the towels, L'occitane toiletries, robes and beach bag. When you enter the pool area you are immediately given a towel and cold water bottles and then fresh orange juice popsicles. There is so much more you just have to experience it in person. This hotel is not for those seeking wild, crazy fun but perfect for couples and families who want to be surrounded by luxury, nature and quiet. The staff is well trained and cordial and really go out of their way to make sure that the guests are comfortable. Breakfast was amazing and the view is to die for!!! We ordered in and ate at the restaurant but there are plenty of local restaurants which are just 5 minutes walking distance from the hotel. We really liked the following: Indian Curry Nights, Live India and Sawasdee. We also got massages for about $15 under the Indian Curry Nights restaurant (across the street from Radisson Blu). Also as a side note we got custom fitted suits tailor made for my husband from Star Fashion (Tony) and the prices are amazing and so is the quality. If you want a quick 30 minute excursion, the aquarium is right there but it's not anything to write home about. Bravo Regent Cape Panwa for a job well done!! I especially commend your interior designers and staff for their amazing hospitality. Thank you for such an unforgettable experience. We will definitely be coming back very soon!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SeherSarah
RegentPhuket, Manager at Amatara Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

Dear SeherSarah,

Warm greetings from Regent Phuket Cape Panwa.

Thank you very much for posting such a great review. We are delighted to see that our team member contributed a lot into your experience with us.

And yes so many of our guests book our Suite and have a fantastic time with us…and of course they liked the simply elegance design which perfectly blend the Asian touch to modern technology amenities. We trust that our guests would agree with you that the privacy, luxury, nature surrounding of our resort make us the best choice of stay in Phuket.

We wish to see you around very soon for another wonderful trip.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

This hotel is magnificent. All pavilion rooms and other rooms are very big with amazing bathrooms and bedrooms. All bathrooms come with bathtub, separate shower, and separate toilet, all with individual space. The bedrooms come with a lot of free stuff, just like free bar snacks and drinks. They also provide you with an I-pod to order anything you want. The rooms also come with very good wifi signal. The views and amenities around the hotel and in your own room are amazing.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear FuJoel,

Warm greetings from Regent Phuket Cape Panwa.

Thank you for posting your complimentary review about our resort. It is great to see that you have enjoyed all our facilities. You obviously have a comfortable stay in our spacious Pavilion and like the views.

Thank you for sharing nice pictures too. We look forward to welcoming you back to our resort. We believe you will be happy exploring more of our lovely resort.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

This is the place you stay and never want to go back home. It is totally relaxing with vast manicure lawn, private beach, and quiet location away from Patong area, but only 10 kms from Phuket city center. I went to this hotel for the second time in two months and booked another vacation for next month and believed there would be many more to come.

Beautiful hotels are easy to fine in this price range, but the staff make all the difference at The Regent Phuket Cape Panwa. They were attentive but not intrusive. They always tried their best to meet your needs. For example, with the pool villa I booked, I was entitled to a free afternoon tea set each day. On the check-in day, I noticed other guests had a beef burger in their set. I told a waitress right away that I didn't eat beef. I expected that my set would be one piece short of the normal set or they would just give me one more of something else that they already prepared. But, to my amazement, the chef freshly made me a burger with chicken and avacado with creamy sauce which was very yummy! They absolutely had me again.

With my two stays at this place, the first time I chose a pavilion which was a house in itself. The bedroom was attached to a balcony with separate bathroom. Inside the bathroom, there were separated shower and toilet. The bath was full-size. This time I booked a pool villa. When the butler opened the door to the room/house, I felt like I was moved into another world, perhaps paradise. The bedroom was similar to the pavilion, but twice the size with separate level for the living room. Two sides of the wall were windows from ceiling to floor. (The blinds could be easily opened and closed from your bed panel. There were two bed panels, one on each side, so you didn't have to go over your partner to mess up his/her sleep to adjust the lights, the blinds, etc.) You can watch the panoramic view from your bed all day long. Or, better yet, sink in the private jacuzzi pool and enjoy the view. Also, the minibars are free in all types of room and filled once a day. For a pool villa, one bottle of red wine and one bottle of white wine were also provided in addition to many soft drinks and beers you could find in a pavilion room.

The breakfast was also marvellous. Selections in the buffet line seemed lacking because it didn't look like a lonnnnngggggg line, but they gave you the best of everything and they didn't show all they cooked at once. The buffet has everything you need, I guarantee, and more. The chef even provide you with a leg of Iberico ham!! All the pastries and bread were baked at the hotel. The jams, the sauce, the organic yoghurt, the salad dressings, anything they can make themselves are made at the hotel.

On top of the buffet breakfast, you have the a la carte part. You can choose American, Thai or Chinese breakfast. (I strongly recommend Thai Khao Tom Moo, the soup showed the chef simmered the stock for long long time.) For those who love egg benedicts, this place made the best one I've ever tasted. (You can order half a portion if you want to sample other things such as Wonton soup or Thai fried egg with steamed rice.)

Stunning property with amazing service. The best in Phuket!

The hotel also provides a free shuttle bus to Central Festival for shopping and a charged shuttle bus to Patong at night.

You may need a car or hire a taxi to enjoy restaurants and cultural places in Phuket town.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mr/Mrs W

Dear Khun TorSupida,

Warm greetings from Regent Phuket Cape Panwa.

Thank you so much for posting such a great detailed review and for mentioning about our attentive services, which make us different to other hotels. You obviously impressed with our Chef when he went beyond expectation.

It is true that many of our guests book our Pavilion and have a wonderful time with us…but of course there is nothing like a luxury Pool Villa where you are can relax all day long at the separate living area, sip the wine by the terrace or just get soak at the private pool looking out to the Andaman. We appreciate your compliment of our freshly prepared food including buffet breakfast and a la cart menu.

Thank you again and hope to see you back at our resort soon.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

The service is really good, the staff are friendly and helpful and the food was very tasty, I even got a free salad replacement when my first was a little too spicy for me:) The beach is amazing as are the other hotel facilities. The food was a little too expensive for me and my teenage son so we ended up eating outside of the hotel, but we had a few nice lunches and dinners at the hotel.

The trip to coral island was ok, although we didn't leave for almost an hour after meeting in the round room - it would have been nice for a member of staff to tell us there was a delay in leaving.

Unfortunately our booking agent had mistakenly booked a double room for me and my teenage son, the receptionist quickly found a twin room for us, but it was 2 single beds on a double bed frame... I did ask if they had a room with completely separate beds but they didn't, so we managed. Overall the room was really comfortable.

It's the little touches that always make the difference and on the day we arrived it was my birthday, that evening a small birthday cake was delivered to my room - thank you!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear Samsmith_72,

Warm greetings from Regent Phuket Cape Panwa.

Thank you for posting your review. How lovely to see that our service with attention to guest needs made your stay special.

You and your son have enjoyed our facilities and food. We are sorry to hear that you were kept waiting for the trip to Coral Island. We will definitely address this to the Tour Operator we work with.

We hope that you and your family can return in the not too distant future maybe for another birthday celebration

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Very beautiful hotel amazing landscaping friendly staff , but its quite empty and staff don't speak English well , spa are over priced, breakfast is good but not that much , the grill restaurant is nice

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Jawad A

Dear Jawad A,

Warm greetings from Regent Phuket Cape Panwa.

Thank you for sharing your feedback follow your recent stayed at our resort.

The shortcomings you described are very atypical of the high standards of service we are renowned for so please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience caused.

We hope to welcome you back at our resort again so we ensure you will see our team members are always there to assist you in all way.