Great location for a honeymoon couple with enough to do around the area and really not that far from anything for the adventurous on a Motorised Bike. We hired these from the Beach Massage Hire place walk past the pool hang a left. Just 300 Baht for the day, and only 1800 Baht for a boat trip full day from the same place.
Resort was great with a terrific pool just cool enough to cool you off and perfect with a salty Margharita and nice and quiet to read books and laze away a few days but we never ate a meal there with so many options a bike ride away.
Another 100 metres south up the beach was a really nice beach restaurantwith sand under your feet, a pad thai each and fried banana's washed down with a few bottles of beer was just over 400 Baht.
Overall if your now that keen to visit the noise and shows of Patong but want a nice quiet place to base yourself adn relax this is a good spot. If your an Accor A Club Member than we got a buy 2 get 3 offer in May when we travelled and i would rate the accomodation value as very good. Beachview was on the top floor and a few flights of stairs but for under $600AUD we got the room for a week which we thoroughly enjoyed and those sunsets!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The tranquil Panwa Boutique Beach Resort is a hidden gem situated along the natural beaches of Panwa in Phuket. This hideaway resort has a laid back tropical ambiance and exclusive seafront setting far from the well trodden west coast beaches, a sanctuary where guests can relax and rejuvenate amidst unspoilt natural beaches. Concept of boutique traveller in mind with a focus on service, guest get free WiFi, and free mini bar once a day and replenished on a daily basis. The sheltered beachfront overlooking the distant bobbing boats of Chalong Bay has pristine sands and gentle waves all-year-round making it a secure haven for romantic couples and families. The contemporary guestrooms have Thai décor highlights creating a warm and inviting space to unwind in style, just a few steps from the glistening resort pool and white sands. Offering numerous venues for dining and drinking, Panwa Boutique Beach Resort will tempt your taste buds with fresh seafood, authentic Thai cuisine and international delights. Be pampered from head to toe at our spa, explore the shopping malls and boutique stores in town just minutes away and embark on an unforgettable boat trip to many spectacular islands and beaches offshore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Panwa Boutique Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Beach Resort Panwa Phuket Hotel Cape Panwa
- Novotel Cape Panwa
- Accor Cape Panwa
- Novotel Phuket
- Phuket Novotel
- Panwa Boutique Beach Resort Cape Panwa, Phuket