“Great Service”

Star's Fashion Cape Panwa
More attraction details
Owner description: We are dealing with Custom made suits for gentlemen and women , Dresses, Leather stuff, Pure Thai silk, Pure cotton,Cashmere wool, Make trips abroad to sell the suit in Europe, Accept mail orders world wide, We keep customers final measurement so they can order later by mail. NOTE:PLEASE TRY TO AVOID CALL OR COME THROUGH ANY TAXI/HOTEL STAFF.YOU CAN CALL ME DIRECT ABOUT ANY ASSISTANT.
Reviewed 1 August 2013

My wife and I walked in, Tony made us feel welcome, gave us a huge choice in what he could make, we picked some items out of the catalogues, Tony took our measurements and a down payment and had the clothes ready for a fitting the next day and the day after we had a full suit with 2 shirts and a ladies dress ready and finished. Tony was extremely helpful in coming to us at our hotel to fit around our schedules and the clothes look fantastic!

1  Thank ThomasandJuli
TONYDUBEY, Owner at Star's Fashion Cape Panwa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2013

Thanks My friends It is my pleasure to serve you guys.Hope you enjoying your time after the good holiday, No doubt people like the dress and suit that we made around you. As we discuss that I have your sizes, If you like something more please can be made and send to you. Looking forward to see you again.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"next door"
"fits perfectly"
in 3 reviews
"you will not be disappointed"
"my wife"
"competitive prices"
"days left"
"amazing quality"

Reviewed 30 July 2013

I have used many Tailors in Thailand and was highly satisfied with the cut, fit, and quality of my husbands suit which was for a society reception. It was just perfect. We was so pleased we even had more shirts ordered and made. As the destination expert for Cape Panwa I highly recommend Stars Fashion. The service was excellent and quick as we were in a hurry for this suit. I have used other tailors in the past and not been as pleased with the end results. Well done Tony you are now my tailor.

1  Thank jenson

Thanks a lot for choosing me as your tailor, it is grateful to see such response from our customers As I always eager to know from my customer about my service, so can maintain the quality. Thanks again, looking forward to serve you guys.

Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

On my penultimate night in Phuket, I popped in and had a chat with Tony to see what deal he could do on a suit for me. I live in KL so I already have a good tailor who is great value. Tony quoted me for a jacket and 2 trousers at a fraction of the KL price in a similar material. I asked if he could have it ready for Monday morning (it was 8pm Saturday) and he assured me he could. The next morning I went back for the trouser fitting and they only needed a minor tuck on the waistband and the jacket was tried in the evening. The sleeves were marginally too long (it is a personal preference after all) and as I was leaving at 10am (his normal opening time) he said he would open at 9am just for me to check all ok. Monday came and as my girlfriend packed back at the hotel, I went down for a final fitting and it was all perfect!!

I'm so impressed, next time I need a suit I will be heading back to Tony. He does postal orders too but I prefer to try it on, although he has my measurements and I would trust him totally.

Great value, great guy very friendly and good at what he does.

Thanks Tony, see you next time I am in Phuket.

1  Thank Barcamatt
TONYDUBEY, Owner at Star's Fashion Cape Panwa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2013

Thanks a lot Mats for such satisfactory opinion, It is grateful my friend and pleasure always to serve such client. looking forward to see you again. Thanks indeed.

Reviewed 10 April 2013

I had a cashmere wool suit, 2 shirts and 2 ties made in about a week for less than a poor quality Next suit!
Tony is a really nice guy and very helpful! I took in a picture of the colour suit I wanted and he matched it perfectly!
The suit looks to be really good quality and I would expect it to last a couple if years of continuos use!
Tony also keeps your size on record so I can order another one from the UK If required.
No pushy sales techniques just a genuine tailor!
Would recommend to anyone!

1  Thank Adam_marsh1985
TONYDUBEY, Owner at Star's Fashion Cape Panwa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2013

Thank you dear Adam, Hope got back home safe and happy, It is great feeling after see your nice review here . You know it is big reward for me and my team after tailoring for such satisfied customers, Thanks a lot for your time help. see you next time , Always ready to make something that you like .