“Excellent Service from across the world”

Star's Fashion Cape Panwa
More attraction details
Owner description: We are dealing with Custom made suits for gentlemen and women , Dresses, Leather stuff, Pure Thai silk, Pure cotton,Cashmere wool, Make trips abroad to sell the suit in Europe, Accept mail orders world wide, We keep customers final measurement so they can order later by mail. NOTE:PLEASE TRY TO AVOID CALL OR COME THROUGH ANY TAXI/HOTEL STAFF.YOU CAN CALL ME DIRECT ABOUT ANY ASSISTANT.
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I have visited Cape Panwa twice, and on both occasions I got suits made at Star Fashion. My last visit was in April 2011. I has very impressed with the professional approach, friendly nature and quality of the suits. In September 2013 I contacted Tony from the UK, he had my measurements on record and I ordered a suit through email communication - Tony was excellent with his communication ensuring I was happy with the fabric and style (he emailed images of the fabric/suit). The delivery was efficient and I am very happy with my recent order.
Top class business, and a very happy customer!!

TONYDUBEY, Owner at Star's Fashion Cape Panwa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Thank you very much Pete for your time and trust . It is rewarding us to have such satisfied customer. we always eager to serve our clients. Looking forward to make some more if u need. Thanks indeed.

There are newer reviews for Star's Fashion Cape Panwa

Reviewed 31 October 2013

The owner is very friendly and professional ! The Material is high quality and the finished suit was well done...
If I ´ll ever stay in Phuket again I ll go there for another one !

Thanks My friend for time to leave your comment here which is so important for me to keep my quality maintain. See you next time. Thanks

Reviewed 30 October 2013

We were initially uncertain about having a suit made in Phuket. But our experience in Cape Panwa (with a branch in Patong, we were told) has convinced us - we'll definitely be repeat customers, since we visit Phuket once or twice a year.
Tony, the owner of Star's Tailor, made our clothes with excellent quality and service, comfortable fabrics and reasonable prices.
We made a jacket with a skirt, a pair of trousers, and two blouses for a lady, and a shirt for a man. The tailor also
makes dresses. A number of expats, whom Tony told us were regular customers, came into the shop after we arrived at dusk. We were measured, and then had two fittings, within 24 hours. We settled on a price after a brief negotiation. Tony made expert recommendations regarding colour, materials and cut, and listened patiently to our requests.
Tony has lived in Phuket for around two decades and his conversation gave us an interesting insight into the changing culture of the island.
Tony has 23 tailors. The one we met, a young man, who met us at the shop for our first fitting the morning after our measurement, was courteous and very professional.
The shop is at the corniche on the main stretch at Cape Panwa, near Sri Panwa, Sawasdee café and next door to the Live India restaurant. It's worth noting that the tripadvisor map, as of mid-October 2013, gave the wrong location.
When we collected our clothes, we were honestly thrilled. Unfortunately, we did not have our receipt with us, and the price Tony had scribbled in his order book was more than the amount we had agreed. Tony agreed with us that the difference was due to an honest mistake. He acted professionally, did not raise a fuss, and accepted the amount we had originally agreed on.
Tony has kept our measurements. Thanks to his excellent tailoring and his courtesy, we will definitely return.

Dear Maylene I'm So sorry for responding you late, U have seen that hardly I have time to sit in front of computer, it is high season going on. Thanks a lot fro help by leaving such detailed review and giving chance to make some thing for you nice guys. Looking forward to see u guys again.Thanks indeed.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

On a recent trip to Hong Kong I had shirts and trousers tailor made and then I went to Cape Panwa, Phuket. Well Tony's fabrics and quality was equal if not better than what is available in HK, at a far better price.
Would recommend Tony and Star Fashions to anyone seeking good quality clothes

TONYDUBEY, Owner at Star's Fashion Cape Panwa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Thanks a lot for nice review and time to take for leaving your experience about our services. It grate full and big help for my business. thanks again and looking forward to make something more for you.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Has a great selection of styles and materials if you can't find something that suits they will help guide you

Thanks for the time and great help by the reviewing us, which play a big role to run my business, Sorry that you felt hard to choose the style and material but I have to keep such because I don't know what people going to ask , anyway I try my best to help my clients to choose .Thanks Indeed See you next time.