“Fun, friendly and well equipped sailing school”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Sail In Asia

Sail In Asia
More attraction details
Owner description: Sail In Asia Water Sports Activity Centre / IYT Sea School is located in the beautiful, unspoilt , Ao Yon Bay at Cape Panwa.We specialise in Learn to Sail, one or two day courses, for tourists. Our Sea School offers five day, recreational courses.Groups can take day trips to the islands on our 40ft luxury yacht or on our 26ft yachts. We offer small group full day sail sail trips, half day, and sunset cruises, Private charter and much more.The Water Sports Centre has full facilities, and offers Wake Boarding, Donut Rides, Stand up Paddle and Canoeing.We are an IMO recognised Safety Training Centre so you can be sure of quality instruction and equipment.Check out our website.
London
“Fun, friendly and well equipped sailing school”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2013

Chose these guys to do my IYT Competent Crew course with. Price was the most competitive, and their facilities looked excellent. Only downer of my experience was light winds, but that was out of anyone's control! Apart from that, i Learnt to sail on 3 different sized boats, more practical and hands on than i ever expected, really liked the owners and staff, and their new club house is amazing. Thoroughly recommend

Croydon
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Zero to Hero Sailing Course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2013

I visited this place in December 2012 to take a 3 week sailing course in order to allow me to safely charter my own yacht whenever I wanted to. The weather over the three weeks was perfect for sailing as we sailed around the south of Phuket Island and passed by lots of other secluded beach islands on the way. I thoroughly enjoyed the instruction and tuition given by the Sail In Asia staff and the setting of their school at Ao a yon bay is absolutely wonderful with a great little beach for relaxing when you have finished a day of sailing. When it came to doing the classroom based studying, it was carried out directly on the beach at the purpose built building. I can't possibly think of a better place to study than next to a sandy beach! I would highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking for something different in Phuket.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank amh2304
SailinAsia, General Manager at Sail In Asia, responded to this review, 22 January 2013
Hello
Many thanks for your kind words about us, we are pleased you found the experience fun. I have to agree it is possibly one of the most beautiful locations to learn in but I may be biased!
Many thanks