“Pure Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cool Spa Phuket

Cool Spa Phuket
More attraction details
Owner description: At Cool Spa, traditional techniques are offered alongside modern spa treatments such as sport massages, refreshing herbal exfoliations and soothing full body wraps. Thai traditional massage traces its roots back more than 2500 years to the arts of Chinese medicine and Indian Yoga. Treatments can be enjoyed either in our professional treatment rooms at Cool Spa Phuket. **Sri panwa as Best Luxury Resort Spa 2013 by World Luxury Spa Awards **Award of Outstanding Performance for Health Tourism (Hotel/Resort & Spa) **Award of Outstanding Performance for Health Tourism (Hotel/Resort & Spa) - by The 9th Thailand Tourism Awards 2013
Tampa, Florida
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Pure Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

Why are there not more reviews for Cool Spa here on Trip Advisor?! Even if you are not staying at this breathtaking resort, you MUST make a special visit to the spa. It is worth any drive time it may take to get here from another part of the island.

From the moment you arrive , you are treated like royalty. Their "welcome" procedure is just amazing! ( I won't ruin all the surprises for you. ) Your treatments are done in a private villa complete with it's own bathroom and separate hot tub. Outside the villas, you get an AMAZING view of the water and the islands in the distance. There is a "floating" yoga deck where you can take yoga classes. This place is something you imagine in your wildest fantasy- come to life. It has a very clean, modern yet very Thai ,tropical, outdoorsy feel to it .

The prices may seem high compared to other spas in Phuket but in the USA or Europe the treatments would be triple the price for a place like this!

I'm not into body scrubs that much but I decided to try one while at Cool Spa. I was literally rubbed down with freshly shaved coconut. It was a heavenly experience.

My husband and I spent our honeymoon at Sri Panwa. We had the luxury of partaking in the Me & My Valentine Package for 2.5 hours at the spa. We had our own little private villa where we enjoyed the treatments side by side. Jair, Bee and Boo took care of us. They were flawless in every way.

I've been to many spas in my lifetime but non as special as this. I literally had tears in my eyes when my massage was over because I knew this was an experience I would remember for the rest of my life. Local and natural products are used. This is a "must do" while in Phuket.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Eat-Pray-Luv

• Thai first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Relaxation and Beauty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

I had a foot bath, body scrub, facial and full body massage. We loved it and will be back. We emerged after 2.5 hours completely blissed out and unable to do anything productive for the rest of the day :-)

Visited April 2014
Avignon, France
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Fantastic spa treatment”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

We had our spa treatments on our last day at Sri Panwa before our flight. My partner and I had 2 treatments each lasting 2.5 hours in a double room for couple... Total bliss! Love the caviar facial,

Visited November 2013