This is our first time to Phuket. After reviewing the comments on tripadvisor, we decided to choose Sri Panwa as our home for our 4 days in Phuket in mid April.
We arranged for the airport transfer service from the resort’s website. A Sri Panwa staff was waiting for us as we stepped out the airport terminal. After a 45 min drive, we arrived at the check-in building and greeted by another staff.
After the check-in formalities, we were transferred to our 1-bedroom luxury pool villa by tuk-tuk. We stayed at LV10, which was north facing. From what we could see, the luxury pool villas were arranged in 4 rows. The bottom 2 rows were 1-bedroom villas, and the upper two rows were 2-bedrooms. LV10 is the 2nd last one on the 2nd row from the bottom, which is further away from the Baba pool club (the restaurant/pool/front desk) and the beach pool, so offered more privacy.
The view from the villa was breathtaking. The design of the villa was good, as the living and bedroom area were completely separated.
Breakfast was at Baba pool club. It took no more than 3 minutes to walk to there from our villa. The food was tasty. There was a small buffet section and a menu which you can order from. We found the ordered food to be a bit on the oily and salty side (we eat very light), but still acceptable.
We arranged for a chauffeur service for a half-a-day customized tour of Phuket through the resort. It was an outsourced service and the driver was very professional.
Check out was smooth and quick, but we did wait for about 5 minutes for our transfer back to the airport. Unlike the arrival transfer, which was a van, this time was a Toyota SUV. We found the SUV to be less comfortable as it was very bumpy. Also, the driver was speeding for the whole journey. At one point, I think we were cursing at 120km/hr and an 80km/hr zone. The interior condition of both of the transfer vehicles (the van and the SVU) was not excellent. I think it’s probably time to refurbish them or replace them completely, given that this is a high end resort.
Overall, this is a great resort. Staffs were very friendly and the service was excellent. We will probably visit it again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sri panwa is a luxury pool villa hotel located on the southeastern tip of Phuket. We are a mixed development,housing both one- and two-bedroom hotel pool villas and a selection of larger, distinctive residential homes.Hidden in more than 80 rai of undisturbed rain- forest and overlooking the Andaman ocean from more than 60 meters above sea level, our villas are truly spectacular creations. Each villa has been custom-designed to suit the topography of Cape Panwa. Many of our villa possess both sunriseand sunset views over the glistening Phuket. Hotel villas are completely private and very sexy, with infinity-edge swimming pools wrapped seamlessly around glass-enclosed bed- rooms. Wake up next to your companion, open the glass sliding doors and dive into the pool for a short swim - maybe at the outdoor sala where breakfast awaits. In the mood for a romantic evening? Order dinner in the villa, cozy up your partner on your sprawling sofa-bed and let our state-of-the-art entertainment system take over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Sri Panwa Phuket Luxury Pool Villa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Panwa Phuket Hotel Cape Panwa
- Sri Panwa Cape
- Sri Panwa Hotel Cape
- Sri Panwa Phuket Luxury Pool Villa Hotel Cape Panwa