Writing a review of this property on tripadvisor is pointless. Simply because it deserves way more than five stars and its impossible to compare this hotel to others let alone other hotels in Phuket. The only property that is some what comparable would be six senses Yao Noi which is also magnificent but has nothing on Sri Panwa.
Everything about this hotel screams thoughtfulness. When you are staying in a high end resort you are guaranteed certain luxuries. Four seasons, six senses they have a proven track record and know what works. Sri Panwa however is a one off property that goes way beyond what is expected from a hotel resort. In my opinion who ever developed this hotel really knows what they want and they seem to have put their heart into each decision.
It's the little things which are hard to put your finger on. Each room has an iPod. That's nothing new however the playlists are not generic they are tailored to fit perfectly for this property. Everything is tailored just right.
Every corner of the hotel has been thought out to allow the guest to chill and escape the realities of life. Swimming pools everywhere. Seating everywhere. You can get lost on this property for months and never relax in the same place. It's very easy to fall asleep and never wake up. BUT you can not do that... You must experience breakfast. Get the scrabbled eggs. I don't know what they do to them but I was tempted to pack the chef into my suitcase when it was time to leave.
Only down flaw of this hotel is that it is in furthest possible point from the airport! A little annoying but totally worth it. Builds the anticipation and makes you really upset on the way home. Also I suppose this offers complete privacy that some seek.
A little pricey, but I would certainly sell a kidney to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sri panwa is a luxury pool villa hotel located on the southeastern tip of Phuket. We are a mixed development,housing both one- and two-bedroom hotel pool villas and a selection of larger, distinctive residential homes.Hidden in more than 80 rai of undisturbed rain- forest and overlooking the Andaman ocean from more than 60 meters above sea level, our villas are truly spectacular creations. Each villa has been custom-designed to suit the topography of Cape Panwa. Many of our villa possess both sunriseand sunset views over the glistening Phuket. Hotel villas are completely private and very sexy, with infinity-edge swimming pools wrapped seamlessly around glass-enclosed bed- rooms. Wake up next to your companion, open the glass sliding doors and dive into the pool for a short swim - maybe at the outdoor sala where breakfast awaits. In the mood for a romantic evening? Order dinner in the villa, cozy up your partner on your sprawling sofa-bed and let our state-of-the-art entertainment system take over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotel.de, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sri Panwa Phuket Luxury Pool Villa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Panwa Phuket Hotel Cape Panwa
- Sri Panwa Cape
- Sri Panwa Hotel Cape
- Sri Panwa Phuket Luxury Pool Villa Hotel Cape Panwa