I'll try and make this short, but this is one of the most incredible places we've ever stayed.
We had a 1 bedroom ocean front view (not a villa with a living room) which was worth every penny. Breakfast is included and has more selections than you could think of. Every single dinner we had was incredible (we made reservations for dinner when we checked in). We didn't leave the resort for 3 days because it was everything we needed and more.
The staff is amazing. Yes the grounds are spread out, but anytime we wanted to go somewhere, we called the front desk and we had a Tuk Tuk to take us wherever we wanted to go within 2-3 minutes.
The mini bar in your room free and re-stocked daily, shower/bathroom in the room was huge, work out gym is great, there are 2 hotel pools and both have a great view (along with a poolside bar), etc. The grounds are beautiful and extremely clean.
Splurge and get the room with the beach front view and private pool. You won't regret it.
PS - This hotel is a good 50 minutes from the airport. You can use the hotel car but it's expensive. We booked through Phuket Shuttle and they were right on time and only cost about $25-$30 USD.
*Also, book at Baba Nest ahead of time! We booked 2 months in advance for 2 nights and it was the most incredible place to watch a sunset I've ever seen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sri panwa is a luxury pool villa hotel located on the southeastern tip of Phuket. We are a mixed development,housing both one- and two-bedroom hotel pool villas and a selection of larger, distinctive residential homes.Hidden in more than 80 rai of undisturbed rain- forest and overlooking the Andaman ocean from more than 60 meters above sea level, our villas are truly spectacular creations. Each villa has been custom-designed to suit the topography of Cape Panwa. Many of our villa possess both sunriseand sunset views over the glistening Phuket. Hotel villas are completely private and very sexy, with infinity-edge swimming pools wrapped seamlessly around glass-enclosed bed- rooms. Wake up next to your companion, open the glass sliding doors and dive into the pool for a short swim - maybe at the outdoor sala where breakfast awaits. In the mood for a romantic evening? Order dinner in the villa, cozy up your partner on your sprawling sofa-bed and let our state-of-the-art entertainment system take over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Expedia, Prestigia, TravelClick, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sri Panwa Phuket Luxury Pool Villa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Panwa Phuket Hotel Cape Panwa
- Sri Panwa Cape
- Sri Panwa Hotel Cape
- Sri Panwa Phuket Luxury Pool Villa Hotel Cape Panwa