Sri Panwa Phuket Luxury Pool Villa Hotel
By The Sea(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$49
Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$105
Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$161
The Mangrove Panwa Phuket Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$48
Agoda.com
Amatara Wellness Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$203
Panwa Boutique Beach Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$69
Trip.com
Bandara Phuket Beach Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$46
Agoda.com
My Beach Resort Phuket(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$109
US$43
US$35
Bandara Villas Phuket(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$357
US$299
Agoda.com
All reviewsbaba nestbaba pool clubtuk tukbose sound systemsoul foodsunset viewpool villaoutdoor showerthe penthousesteam roomtennis courtsrooftop barsunset drinksour honeymoonliving roomfloor to ceiling windowsmini bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I stayed in a 2 Bedroom Luxury Pool villa for 2 nights and it's really impressive.
The view's stunning from the villa itself and especially Baba Nest (a must!!) , but sadly it was raining that evening...so we missed the sunset. Breakfast was ok, but could have been more variety.
All the staffs were very energetic and attentive. As i went out for a walk alone to explore the resort, a few staffs came up to me and helped me take photos. It gave me a feeling of a more gentle Clubmed's GO in a luxury resort.
it's a perfect getaway. If you can afford it, go for it!.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Oliver_Schnatz, General Manager at Sri Panwa Phuket Luxury Pool Villa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Thank you for your review. I have already shared your feedback with the entire team.
We do look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

This place is just pure sexiness, a haven for pure pleasure, as every part of it, from the views to the amenities, is nothing short of heavenly.

We stayed in a one-bedroom villa and it was absolutely gorgeous. It was looking out to a piece of the Andaman Sea, with the floating dock and yachts also in sight. The living area and the bedroom are separated so space was plenty. What I really love are the little details that really made all the difference like the mini bar with complimentary everything (beer, juice, chocolates, noodles, etc.) except for the wines. I also loved the iPods (one in the bedroom and another in the living room) with the well thought out playlists, including Thai songs, music for sunset, and chill-out tunes, among others. Another favorite feature that stood out for me is the shower in the bedroom, which doubles as a steam room. Complemented by the heady fragrance of Sri Panwa's signature toiletries, every bath is extra enjoyable.

Then there's the private infinity pool and sun deck. I could've spent an entire morning just frolicking in privacy--especially since there's butler service so there's barely no need to lift a finger.

The hotel itself is massive but the complimentary tuktuk service is fast and convenient so it's easy to go from point A to point B.

All in all, the place is just really dreamy. I'd love to be back soon.

Room Tip: Do not miss Baba Nest! Totally breathtaking! Baba Soulfood has great Thai food!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank totallyscottie
Oliver_Schnatz, General Manager at Sri Panwa Phuket Luxury Pool Villa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thank you on behalf of the whole team here at Sri panwa for reviewing and recommending us. We especially love the title of your review!
Please do contact me directly when you plan your next visit.
We are all looking very much forward to welcome you back soon.
Best regards

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Sripanwa located with the best view in phuket...panoramic seaview bedroom
I have received the professional 5 stars services from the staff
Im happy with my stay in sripanwa and hope to be there again soon ka

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Aonaaonn
Oliver_Schnatz, General Manager at Sri Panwa Phuket Luxury Pool Villa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Thank you very much for reviewing us. I am very happy to read that you had a great time and that you enjoyed the service provided by our team.
We all look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

After a fair bit of research for a luxurious break in Thailand, we decided on Sri Panwa.

We visited in June - which is low season in Phuket, but late June can be fortunate as it's a gap in between the two wet seasons (Why it's low season) - but this didn't bother us. The idea of high season and lots of people didn't appeal to us.

We flew into Phuket at about 9am from Singapore, and had the hotel organise a transfer for us. This was about $100 AUD, which for a limo is great value when you consider the ride is about an hour long.

Walking out of customs towards the car park there are probably 100 hotel/resort reps, and lots of taxi drives all trying to sell transfers. It took two laps, but we finally found the Sri Panwa guy, and he went and got the Mercedes Mini van. It was very nice. Only 2 individual seats for us, not a normal mini van with a bench for 3 people to sit on.

Checkin process and service all very nice. Due to low season, there was nobody else around. Felt like we'd booked the entire place out - not a soul to be seen.

We went up to the main pool club and sit in the warm sun for a little bit while our room was finalised. We were then taken to our room, and had our villa assistant show us through the magnificent villa.

We stayed in PV5 (Pool Villa 5) which was just beautiful.

We found in the afternoons the pool was a bit cold, if the wind has picked up, but we still swam in our private pool 3 out of the 5 days we were there.

Overall the place was great. I think about a week is enough here. Unlike other pool / beach resorts I've stayed in Fiji etc, There are no beach things / swimming at the beach.

All around the resort there were tonnes of staff. Due to low season, I'm thinking it was probably close to 2 staff 1 guest ratio.

The staff we dealt with were all great, and often remembered you or your plans. The english wasn't great. Some of them were good, but most took a bit of effort if you tried to have a conversation. Otherwise sticking to simple things was fine!

We had a 2.5 hr couples massage, which was great. Though for someone who hasn't had a facial before, I don't think it's for me. 2.5 hrs sitting and 'relaxing' - my mind was going crazy with lack of stimulation.

Lots of complaints on TA about the hard bed. Yes, our kind bed was lovely, but quite firm, so if that will upset you, plan ahead. We didn't mind too much so didn't ask about softening it up.

Would recommend.

Room Tip: Take your own water from room (free) to lunch and dinner. Also ensure once you get there (or maybe before?) BOOK a space at the nest or the pool bar. There are some amazing spaces to sit and drink and watch the sun set, but these NEED to be booked.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank OzBJM

Thank you for taking the time to review and recommend us. I have shared your feedback already with the entire team.
We hope to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

We had high hopes of a seriously luxurious week in Phuket. But while the Sri Panwa had some good points, the irritations and inconsistencies do let it down enormously.

Pros: Very beautiful and restful. The in-room plunge pool is well designed, very relaxing and private. The beach pool is small but elegant. The concierge staff at the pool club reception are lovely and unfailingly helpful. The hotel’s tuk-tuks are the only realistic way to get around the large and very hilly site (given the heat and humidity) and they are fairly prompt and courteous.

Cons: sadly rather a lot. Here are a few:

Activities: Diving was one of the main reasons to come to Phuket. But the hotel only has contracts with 2 local dive centres. So if those are fully booked you’ll have to book your own with one of the many other centres on the island. The hotel can’t seem to do this for you. We ended up DIY for 3 of the 4 days diving!

Restaurants: Only two restaurants, in a hotel that is very secluded, gets dull pretty quickly. The main (pool club) restaurant is not really a 5* establishment. I’d almost have been happy to pay the very inflated prices if the menu had been top class, but I don’t think it delivered. However, it’s the little things that really irritate. Bottled water is free in the room, but wildly expensive in the restaurant – much more expensive than the crazy prices at the top London restaurants. Ludicrous. “Free” iced water from a jug is served liberally at breakfast, but is adamantly (and not very politely) refused at lunch and dinner time, when only the highly priced bottled water is available (or you are a large Chinese family with better negotiating skills who did manage to get a jug of water).

Minibar: The rate claimed the minibar was inclusive; but as it’s small, with a very limited selection, and only restocked once a day, this isn’t much to boast about. We asked for more coffee capsules and diet cokes (instead of the (2) beers and all the other sugary soft drinks) but this seemed difficult to achieve. You’re restricted to 4 Nespresso capsules per day, and we had to buy more capsules (seriously!?!), even though we didn’t touch any of the beers or other sodas.

Transport: The hotel cars and vans (and even local taxis that are ordered for you) are charged at an alarming high rate! Tip: find yourself a good local taxi and do a side deal for half the price or less. This is Thailand, and Phuket is part of Thailand. Even we know that transport here isn't charged at London prices!

Spa: Seemed to have been relocated to one of the larger villas, while the original spa site is being renovated, so really nothing special to look at. The massage beds looked like the bed in our room (but without the mattress!). The therapists are pretty good, but the sessions are very expensive for what’s offered.

In most 5* places we’ve stayed the GM is usually one of the first to make contact, settle in the guests, and come to say goodbye at the end and check that all was well with the stay. I gather (by asking a member of staff) that he’s called Oliver, but sadly we had no contact.

My overall impression – wants to be 5* but skimps on or misses too many things, and over charges where it has no right to do so.

Room Tip: Take your own water to lunch or dinner!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
13  Thank AlanHoumann
Oliver_Schnatz, General Manager at Sri Panwa Phuket Luxury Pool Villa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Thank you for your review. I do meet as many guests as I possibly can during their stay with us. Unfortunately I was not in the resort when you arrived and as you went for all day diving trips for 4 days we obviously did not get a chance to meet. I found your feedback very helpful, but I don’t understand why you did not bring any of your concerns to our attention during your stay. Most of the points you raised could have so easily been rectified if you would have just told us.
I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay to the fullest and sad that you did not give us a chance to address any of your concerns while you were with us.
With kind regards