I and my family spent our holiday here at Sri Panwa Phuket and had a truly wonderful and amazing experience. This property was truly outstanding. The villas, the views, the facilities, the amenities, the staff and the service were impeccable. We were impressed from the time we reached Phuket and were received by the hotel representative at the airport. Once we arrived at the hotel, we were greeted with delicious welcome drinks and warmly smiles.
Rooms and Villas:
We stayed in Pool Suites#6 but later were moved to a One-Bedroom Pool Villa#22 on the sunrise site. Both of which were really really beautiful and the views from the rooms were truly amazing and utterly spectacular. Both rooms were equipped with large flat screens TV, Bose surround sound system, preloaded iPod with docking station, DVD player. Complimentary Wifi and mini bar with soft drinks, beers, nesspresso, snacks and all the other amenities was a very nice plus. Fresh fruits and mini bar were replenished everyday in our room.
Apart from a fairly large bedroom and well-sized bathroom of the Pool Suite, there also had a spacious balcony with day bed and infinity-edge pool overlooking the Ocean which I could spend most of the time out there and not feel bored. The Sunrises were absolutely amazing.
The Pool Villa had an additional giant living room, small kitchen with full size refrigerator and microwave oven, separate walk in closet, large outdoor Jacuzzi and a private steam room. The room was elegantly designed and furnished and ensures that you can enjoy the views of the beautiful Andaman Sea every moment you stay in the villa. The living room was spacious and included a step way directly down to the u-shaped infinity pool surrounded the villa. The bedroom, surrounded by floor to ceiling glass window, gave us a heavenly view all day and night. Waking up to the sunrise was the best part of the trip. We also could take advantage of the outdoor patio and pavilion seating and laying that overlooked the beautiful Ocean and island around the Phuket and listening to the chill music. This villa was among the best I have ever been to.
I have to say the service was second to none. The staff is the most top notch that I have ever experienced. They were attentive, personable, friendly, always smiling and more than accommodating. Our every need was fulfilled. I cannot speak highly enough of the staff and the service here. All are amazing!
Foods and Facilities:
A majestic 4-storey building “Baba pool club” was absolutely fabulous. It houses the hotel’s dining and entertainment including; 25-meter Infinity pool, pool bar, Baba BBQ, Baba hot pot cooking school and restaurant, Baba spaces and Baba 88 nightclub. There also had a fully equipped gym, two tennis courts, beach pool, library and another restaurant, “Baba dining Lounge” that serves only for breakfast. The food options, quality and the service in all venues were exceptional. We tried Hot Pot one night and it was fantastic. We have also had dinner in the Baba which was also superb and excellent. Room service was another good option for breakfast, lunch or dinner so we could dine in our villa at all times!
The hotel had many wonderful features including a recently opened “Cool Spa”. A stunning Mediterranean style building, facing West with magnificent views of Andaman Sea and the sunset, was stylish and comprised of 4 floors. There were 7 treatments rooms and all of them had it owns private Jacuzzi, rain shower and waterfall! There was also a beauty salon with hair styling stations, manicure and pedicure stations. On the lowest floor, a relaxing area was also available with steam room, two gazebos surrounded by a landscaped garden, outdoor swimming pool, sun deck and sun loungers. A Sabai facial treatment was wonderful. Try and make the appointment for sunset as it was so nice. A Yoga class during the sunset was also definitely hard to miss.
We really had a great experience here. Sri Panwa provides a wonderful paradise with high standard for anyone looking to relax, enjoy good food, good time and great entertainment in a beautiful atmosphere and be pampered. Everything here made our holiday unforgettable. If you are looking for privacy, unique, exclusive and romantic experience, then this is the place.
I cannot wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sri panwa is a luxury pool villa hotel located on the southeastern tip of Phuket. We are a mixed development,housing both one- and two-bedroom hotel pool villas and a selection of larger, distinctive residential homes.Hidden in more than 80 rai of undisturbed rain- forest and overlooking the Andaman ocean from more than 60 meters above sea level, our villas are truly spectacular creations. Each villa has been custom-designed to suit the topography of Cape Panwa. Many of our villa possess both sunriseand sunset views over the glistening Phuket. Hotel villas are completely private and very sexy, with infinity-edge swimming pools wrapped seamlessly around glass-enclosed bed- rooms. Wake up next to your companion, open the glass sliding doors and dive into the pool for a short swim - maybe at the outdoor sala where breakfast awaits. In the mood for a romantic evening? Order dinner in the villa, cozy up your partner on your sprawling sofa-bed and let our state-of-the-art entertainment system take over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, TravelUp, TravelClick, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sri Panwa Phuket Luxury Pool Villa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Panwa Phuket Hotel Cape Panwa
- Sri Panwa Cape
- Sri Panwa Hotel Cape
- Sri Panwa Phuket Luxury Pool Villa Hotel Cape Panwa