After spending 2 nights in Bangkok and then 6 nights in ao nang in Krabi, which were both fantastic we ended our trip with 6 days at the Kantary Bay.
We were up graded on arrival to a one bed suite x 2 as we were 2 couples.
There was one main door we could both use then separate doors into each suit, great idea as we could come and go between rooms.
The hotel is in a quite area but there are still nice bars and restaurants to try, some are right outside the main entrance of the hotel, but up the hill there are some more with great views and also up past the navel base.
There is a shuttle bus that runs up to the sister hotel which I don't think we ever waited more than a few minutes for, or you can walk which we did a couple of times but it is a very steep hill, takes about 5 minutes to walk but hard going in the heat.
The beach was beautiful at the sister hotel and the staff at both hotels were excellent.
We also enjoyed the roof top pool at the Kantary again amazing views.
If you are looking for a very chilled out relaxing place this is the place to go.
We also went to the aquarium just to the left of the hotel it was only 100 bht each to go in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kantary Bay Hotel is a charming seafront property within a short ten to fifteen minutes drive from Phuket town. This is a hotel with a difference; following a new trend that is becoming more and more preferred around the world, each room makes the most of its surroundings, breaking away from the traditional "standard" hotel room design to offer you a unique hotel experience. Kantary Bay Hotel offers spacious, fully furnished studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom suites. Each room type is furnished with a living room, kitchenette and separate sleeping area. You will find terra cotta tiles and wooden floors instead of the usual carpet. We also provide our guests with full facilities including a fitness room, swimming pools, scenic gardens, reading lounges and more. And of course the service is impeccable, after all The Kantary Bay Hotel is the sister hotel of the world renowned Cape Panwa Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Kantary Bay, Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kantary Bay, Phuket Hotel Cape Panwa
- Kantary Bay Hotel Phuket
- Kantary Bay Cape Panwa
- Kantary Bay, Phuket Cape Panwa