Just returned from first trip to Thailand and first stay at kantuary. Very impressed. We stayed in room 107 which had fab views over the bay. A lovely large room for my husband me and our 18 year old daughter. Plenty of space included beds sofa and chair. Table and chairs, small kitchen with full size fridge and washing machine. Large bathroom with walk in shower.
We were very impressed by the hotel which included the outstanding cleaning of our room each day, the excellent breakfasts, I had a omelette cooked in front of me every day, the receptionists can not do enough for you. We travelled every day by the bus to the sister hotel cape panwa.Takes less than 5 mins. Do not try walking we nearly expired on the steep hill. The private beach at cape panwa was like paradise. Sun beds are free as are the towels. Although the kantuary bay is in a quieter part of phuket there are sufficient bars and restaurants. The restaurant called sawsdee immediately outside the hotel is cheap and the food superb. Although it is very popular. Next to the sawsdee is a booth selling trips in phuket. We booked trips here batered the price and were impressed by the service. We also used the guy at the booth as a taxi service. Trips to do James bond island by speedboat to include canoeing was brilliant. Also another trip to meet tigers in their cage was a once in a lifetime experience. Surreal Recommend a Thai massage at sabai massage and nail care shop on the hill between the two hotels. You will have to walk up part of the hill though to get to it but will worth it. A hours massage for less than five pounds. Also great hair braiding and nail work. Owned by a mum and daughter. Can understand why people return year after year to the hotel and cake panwa area it is lovely. We will be returning next year. Was not impressed by patong noisy tacky and you are asked constantly to go to ping pong shows, massage or want a suit? Forty five min drive from cape panwa.
All the above contributed to making our holiday one to remember.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kantary Bay Hotel is a charming seafront property within a short ten to fifteen minutes drive from Phuket town. This is a hotel with a difference; following a new trend that is becoming more and more preferred around the world, each room makes the most of its surroundings, breaking away from the traditional "standard" hotel room design to offer you a unique hotel experience. Kantary Bay Hotel offers spacious, fully furnished studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom suites. Each room type is furnished with a living room, kitchenette and separate sleeping area. You will find terra cotta tiles and wooden floors instead of the usual carpet. We also provide our guests with full facilities including a fitness room, swimming pools, scenic gardens, reading lounges and more. And of course the service is impeccable, after all The Kantary Bay Hotel is the sister hotel of the world renowned Cape Panwa Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Kantary Bay, Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kantary Bay, Phuket Hotel Cape Panwa
- Kantary Bay Hotel Phuket
- Kantary Bay Cape Panwa
- Kantary Bay, Phuket Cape Panwa