We stayed at the Kantary Bay Hotel in July 2014 wiith our son and daughter and son in-law. We had booked 3 hotel rooms. We arrived at our Hotel with a warm greeting from the staff. We received a lovely welcome drink and a full explanation of the hotel and sister and how they work. Upon arrival the staff had upgraded all of our rooms to a 1 bedroom apartment which was awesome. Between the Kantary and the sister Hotel Cape Panwa the service was 100%. The staff were excellent. The roof top pool was beautiful and had panoramic views of the ocean. Plenty of sunbeds. The pool at the sister hotel was also lovely with a gorgeous sunbathing area. There was also an amazing view of the private beach which was absolutely stunning. The beach is worth a visit it really is quiet beautiful. The food in the hotel restaurant was lovely The Italian one was delicious. As was the restaurant outside the Kantary Bay which was called Sawasdee the food there was amazing. We went there nearly everyday. Phuket town wasn't very far away about half hr max. We went to the night markets in Phuket, which were great. We also did a tour of a couple of the islands which were beautiful. Just make sure you pick a calm day to go on as the ride out there was pretty rough. Still the snorkelling was great. There is a free shuttle to the sister hotel at Cape Panwa. If you want a fantastic massage at a bargain price we went to I think it was the last massage place before you get to the Cape Panwa hotel I cant remember the name of it. All I can remember was that it was purple/mauve on the outside and they had the same colour uniforms. Very relaxing indeed. All in all we can highly recommend this hotel. We enjoyed our stay immensely. Thank you very much. Would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kantary Bay Hotel is a charming seafront property within a short ten to fifteen minutes drive from Phuket town. This is a hotel with a difference; following a new trend that is becoming more and more preferred around the world, each room makes the most of its surroundings, breaking away from the traditional "standard" hotel room design to offer you a unique hotel experience. Kantary Bay Hotel offers spacious, fully furnished studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom suites. Each room type is furnished with a living room, kitchenette and separate sleeping area. You will find terra cotta tiles and wooden floors instead of the usual carpet. We also provide our guests with full facilities including a fitness room, swimming pools, scenic gardens, reading lounges and more. And of course the service is impeccable, after all The Kantary Bay Hotel is the sister hotel of the world renowned Cape Panwa Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Agoda, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Kantary Bay, Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kantary Bay, Phuket Hotel Cape Panwa
- Kantary Bay Hotel Phuket
- Kantary Bay Cape Panwa
- Kantary Bay, Phuket Cape Panwa