We arrived at the Jalsa Beach on the 17th July staying All Inclusive for 2 weeks. I cannot fault this hotel and would recommend it 100%. The rooms were excellent, the majority having a sea view. The food is the best I've ever experienced in an 'All Inclusive' package. Apart from the vast variety of food to suit every taste, the chef was happy to prepare special dishes based upon request.
Weather wise, we've been to Mauritius twice before and July is their winter. Although you do get sunshine, the East coast appears to get more rain than the west. I would therefore advise to go between November and February which is the Mauritian summer. In saying that, the temperatures in July were in the mid to high 20's although weather seems less predictable in July.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the gentle shores of the Indian Ocean, Jalsa Beach Hotel & Spa overlooks a turquoise lagoon with stunning mountain scenery. Found along the North East coast of the tropical island of Mauritius, at Poste Lafayette, Jalsa Beach Hotel & Spa is the perfect choice for those looking for a peaceful and relaxing holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Jalsa Beach Hotel & Spa - Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jalsa Beach Hotel And Spa - Mauritius
- Jalsa Beach Hotel & Spa - Mauritius Poste Lafayette