“If you're looking for the perfect hotel in Swidnica, then go to Fado.”

Fado Hotel Spa&Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Swidnica
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Is in the town center (from the hotel you can walk to the center in just few minutes), rooms are very large and clean and with all the need you should need.

Private parking (closed at night) and the SPA are plus.

I suggest also to try the restaurant: it serves good quality dishes and the staff is kind even more that the hotel one.

If I'll be back to Swidnica I'll come back to Fado

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Cris T
There are newer reviews for Fado Hotel Spa&Restaurant

Reviewed 27 August 2013

The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff is exceptional....at any time of the night...especially after driving from Warsaw and arriving at Midnight. The spa facilities are very good but give them time to switch on the Jacuzi and Steam Rooms. Given the value for money, you might consider paying extra and taking an "APARTMENT"

In this part of Poland, I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: Go for the apartments...worth it.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank 186356Chris
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We loved our stay at Hotel Fado. The staff was extremely helpful and accommodating, the rooms were stylish, large, and well decorated, with extremely comfortable beds and luxurious bathrooms. The hotel is just a stone’s throw from city center, which is close to plenty of shops, restaurants, and attractions such as the cathedral and town hall.
We had the pleasure of staying at the Hotel Fado as part of a large wedding party in July. The staff of the hotel was extremely accommodating and helpful to all of us folks from out of town, despite being understaffed at that time. The hotel has many modern touches, such as being equipped with LCD light shower heads with temperature-indicating colors. We didn’t use the spa or the pool, but our friends were very happy with all the services. The breakfast chocolate wafers and yogurt selections were awesome. And for those of you who prefer otherwise, there are healthier options available. But seriously, chocolate for breakfast. We still talk about how much we enjoyed our time at Hotel Fado nearly a month ago and wish we had more pictures to commemorate our time there.
We love you Hotel Fado, if we're ever back in Swidnica this is definitely where we're staying.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the third floor, the rooms are especially beautiful!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank dinnercroissandwich
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights while on a business trip. The hotel is very nice and the staff is top-notch and went out of their way to help me, as my luggage was lost and they responded very promptly when it arrived. The restaurant is actually very good and they also have a nice little bar as well. The bed was very comfortable, and the room amenities were very nice. All of the rooms do not have A/C so that was a drawback. Also, outside the hotel, cabs park and lineup and the drivers chat all night. I had to open my window due to no A/C so I got to hear conversations, but it wasn't too big of a distraction.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2013

I stayed in this hotel on a business trip for one night. Rooms are very large. Although the hotel is located in the middle of the town, you don't hear the traffic. Restaurant is very good.
There is a SPA and a swimming pool that can be used from 6:30 a.m., so before breakfast you can already take some rounds through the pool.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2013

We couldn't have been more pleased with this unexpectedly stylish and well-equipped hotel. Our corner room on a high floor had large windows - that opened! - a large comfortable bed, sofa and a first-class bathroom with shower. Heavy drapes effectively blocked light when we wanted to sleep. We didn't use the bar or restaurant, but both looked inviting, as did the outdoor tables. The staff was very pleasant and helpful as my wife tried to use her old family Polish. The location is great, just a couple of blocks from the main square and across from a small park. The on-lot parking was secure and inexpensive.

Room Tip: Our high floor room to the back was bright and quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LikeLivingThere
Reviewed 14 December 2012

I was staying here for a few days on a business trip. The hotel was recommended by the host company. I must say it was very comfortable and great value for money. My room was on the top floor and facing the rear. This had it's own problem as someone was starting a truck up at 5:30 each morning.
The staff, on the whole were friendly enough, (some more than others), and very efficient. The bar area is very small. More than a hand full of customers and you start to spill out into the lobby and corridor.
One slight dissappointment was the restaurant. I found the food a little "average". However, I didn't try everything on the menu so I may have just been unlucky. The breakfast is fine.

Room Tip: Strangely I would opt for a room at the front of the building facing the street. There's a comme...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Swidnica
Red Baron Hotel
#4 of 6 in Swidnica
Niemcza Hotel & SPA
Niemcza Hotel & SPA
#1 of 2 in Niemcza

Been to Fado Hotel Spa&Restaurant? Share your experiences!