This is without doubt the best hotel I have ever stayed in.
From the minute we arrived at the airport and the polite, informative and efficient driver who took us to our hotel, to the wonderful ladies on reception who gave us an upgrade- it was perfect in every way.
All the staff knew our names instantly and did everything within their capability to make us at home and please us.
The food was beautiful and the staff would basically cook you anything you wanted and to your taste- totally off menu. The winde and cocktails were also fantastic!
The hotel itself was utterly beautiful too with lovely bathrooms, air conditioning and a fantastic view of the cove it is settled in.
The private beach was also a dream- with such attentive staff who are ready to take your drinks order or help you in anyway possible at any point.
This is truly a luxury hotel and I thought everything about it was fabulous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an exclusive location on the Bay of Mazzarò, considered one of the most beautiful in all of Italy, the elegant Belmond Villa Sant'Andrea nestles on its own private beach with new luxurious cabanas, facing the dazzling aquamarine sea. Built by an aristocratic family in 1830, surrounded by lush, subtropical gardens, the hotel retains all the charm of a private residence, enriched by paintings and antiques. The décor of the 64 rooms and suites reflects the nautical character and marine location of the hotel, with ample use of local stone and Sicilian materials and fabrics, creating a light, relaxed and serene atmosphere. The Oliviero Restaurant, on a panoramic terrace overlooking the gorgeous sea, is known for its fish and seafood specialties and traditional Mediterranean cuisine. The Bar, located on the outdoor terrace, is the perfect place to enjoy a drink, a snack or a light lunch by the beach. A Beach Bar and a Pool Bar in the new pool area are also available for a refreshing drink after a swim. Guests can benefit of the complimentary shuttle to the centre of Taormina, as well as the daily mini-cruise by private boat to explore the beauties of the coast (available during summer). The wellness centre offers a range of exclusive treatments for the ultimate of relax, while the fitness centre is fully equipped with the latest technology. The Smile Club with an English-speaking supervisor is available to entertain the younger guests with lots of fun and exciting activities. Guests at Belmond Villa Sant'Andrea can enjoy all the facilities of Belmond Grand Hotel Timeo, its sister property located in the centre of Taormina next to the Greek Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Belmond Villa Sant'Andrea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Sant`Andrea By Orient-Express Hotel Mazzaro
- Hotel Sant Andrea
- Sant Andrea Hotel Taormina
- Sant'andrea Villa
- Belmond Villa Sant'Andrea Taormina, Sicily - Mazzaro