I was at the spa this Saturday and had a lovely treatment thanks to Douglas and company. The spa was clean and very soothing, i really enjoyed myself.
However when i arrived at the gate, the gate/watchman/security guard was very rude to me and made me enter through the staff entry to access the spa. I was staying at a nearby hotel and therefore came on foot, either way, i found this discriminatory and quite rude! My take is even your juniour staff should undergo some form of customer care training and realise that domestic tourism is of great importance to the hotel industry in Kenya.
Feel free to contact me incase further clarification is needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the shimmering sands and waters of the Indian Ocean stretching before it, amidst verdant, bougainvillea-filled gardens, and shaded by gently swaying palm trees,Serena Beach Resort and Spa offers the ultimate tropical paradise. Treat your palate to a superb selection of of a la carte seafood dishes at the Jahazi Grill which is set on a beach and styled to resemble an Arab dhow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Jovago.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Southall Travel so you can book your Serena Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serena Beach Hotel Shanzu
- Serena Beach Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Serena Beach
- Serena Beach Resort & Spa Kenya/Shanzu