Neptune Village Beach Resort & Spa
US$212
Priceline
US$130
US$127
PrideInn Express Diani(Diani Beach)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$850
Jumia Travel
Blue Marlin Beach Hotel(Diani Beach)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$79
Afrika Pearl & Spa(Diani Beach)
US$106
Hotels.com
All reviewsneptune villageanimation teamlocal guysbeach boyssea lifelarge varietytransfer from the airportduring high tidechicken wingsmr alispecial foodmonkeys runninggreat guidebig advantagenice breezetill midnightamazing beach
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We stayed here for one week in Nov 2013 as we wanted to compare it with Neptune Beach resort, Bamburi, north Mombasa.Overall it gave value for money but I am of the opinion that the extra cost for the Bamburi hotel was worth it. What I did like about the Village Resort was the extensive beach front which enabled one to get away from the Animation Team for some peace and quiet.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2013

It was already my second time in Neptune Sentido and I was again amazed about this resort.
Nice and clean rooms, very friendly staff, good food and a nice view are all ingredients to enjoy a pleasant stay.
I was here the second time with 80 clients and all of them were very enthousiastic. Hope to get back there more than once in my life

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Steven C
Reviewed 24 October 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 9 nights in October 2012 - We thought that the hotel overall was lovely.

The rooms were clean, the only problem we had was with a few bugs getting under the door at night, but nothing that a towel couldn't fix - we were on the ground floor so I would imagine that you wouldn't have these problems if you were on the first floor.

I thought the food was of a really high quality, the portions in the pool restaurant were small, so we stuck with the buffet.

The only downside really is the locals on the beach, they are friendly but really don't leave you alone, it would have been nice to spend some time on the beach or in the sea but they literally don't leave you alone.

If you travel to Kenya make sure you take sweets and pencils for children you may come across on day trips, we also left all of our toiletries with one of the local guys, what seems like not very much to us, they were so so grateful for.

I would definitely recommend this hotel, we are hoping to go back to kenya in a few years time and I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Drove to Diani from Mombasa with the family for the weekend.Diani is approx 50 km south of Mombasa Island.The road is tarmac throughtout Mombasa To the Hotel.Guest check in was swift with a welcome drink and warm reception.Porters were around to assist in carrying luggage.We checked in on an all inclusive arrangement.Food quality and variety was good considering the low season bargain all inclusive price of Usd 90 per person.Soft drinks,snacks ,meals unlimited throughout the stay.Rooms were comfortable with functional aircon and wifi with strong signal during my entire stay.TV was also provided in the room ,though not a flat screen.The rooms consited of circular cottages which was rather creative.Each cottage had a solar panel for its water heating.The pool area also had strong wifi signal.Nice local evening entertainment with a live band.Hotel animators took good care of the children who also had a childrens separate activity area.Children here would never get bored. In summing up I intend to visit this hotel again with my family.

Room Tip: Choose the cottages next to the pool area if you intend to sleep late.Otherwise choose the rooms nearest reception to avoid night music which is from the pool area.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2013

We were visiting Kenya for my son's wedding; on the beach at a nearby hotel. We picked this hotel as the majority of the reviews were good and above. We found that it more than lived up to its reputation. From the start staff were all friendly, helpful and always greeted us with a ' jambo jambo' (hello,hello). The rooms were spacious,air conditioned and more than adequate. Food service was always buffet style but plentiful and with varied choices.There was always a cook to order section as well for those that preferred it. A good supply of fresh fruit at every meal which my partner loved but beware of the local monkeys if venturing out of the restaurant with banana in hand!! Facilities were excellent with large pools,a large central bar and sun lounges in abundance dotted around well laid out, palm tree covered grounds. You are protected from the blue sea and white sands by a wall but a trip along beach is well worth it. However, just be aware of the 'beach boys' who are eager to do business ( just trying to make a living) though a polite 'no thanks' does the trick but some have good story's to tell. There are plenty of activities and entertainment laid on throughout the day to help you keep that holiday 'spread' at bay if wanted and many of the evening shows are excellent, especially the dance shows put on by the animation team and choreographed by 'Superman Ken'.
My sons wedding went exceptionally well and we also went on a 4 day/3 night safari with JT Safaris ( orange hut over road from hotel but a new office now on Diani Beach road). We had pre- booked it before going out, again due to fantastic reviews, and we were not disappointed. The whole experience was amazing from start to finish and we were extremely well looked after by Julius Nzumbi and his safari driver 'Tito' , a top man .Excellent value for money as was the whole holiday experience and we would all fully recommend all of it.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family