This was our first time to the southeastern coast of Kenya and we LOVED IT! There is a reason it is called Sentido Neptune PARADISE Beach Resort...while there may be other lovelier locations perhaps with better service (though I don't know how!), I would recommend staying here. Property is beautifully kept...fun to see monkeys roaming around and playing. We enjoyed the daily "animation"/activities offered and it was so great to wake up and have everything prepared for you. Plenty of lounge chairs and shade, the Indian Ocean is a gorgeous blue-green and the sand is white and soft. Stayed 20-25 December, thus there for Christmas...the "banquet" prepared and entertainment were fantastic! I'd come again this year just for them! "Beach boys" not as troublesome as I was led to believe, but would be nice to walk undisturbed. Great place for kids...thankfully, the ones during our stay were not obnoxious and rowdy. "Animators" were really good working with kids, too. Staff wonderfully courteous and helpful...we had some problems with our refrigerator, TV and shower, and they were prompt to resolve them. The only faults would be (in my partner's opinion) the food...a bit bland, starch-heavy, but catering to the international crowd that stays here. Cocktails on the "inclusive" menu are pretty watered down, but actually good that way so people are not drunk and disruptive. It would be nice to have different beers served besides Tuskers (White Cap is my local choice). An internet station for those who do not bring a laptop or have a smartphone would be a nice addition.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Neptune Paradise Beach Resort & Spa is set in a beautiful tropical garden. The 92 rooms are in makuti roofed cottages bungalows with only 4 rooms per unit. This gives you a relaxing and quiet holiday. Restaurants and bars form a perfect match between hotel and nature and offer a real African atmosphere. The Resort is located at the South Coast at the famous Diani Beach. Mombasa town at ca. 40 km, Moi International Airport at ca. 45 km and the nearby Ukunda Airstrip is only ca. 8 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jovago.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Neptune Paradise Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Neptune Paradise Hotel Diani
- Neptune Paradise Village Hotel
- Neptune Paradise Village Ukunda