We stayed as a couple in this hotel for 15 days.
The hotel is beautiful with a more beautiful beach where you can walk for hours.
The staff is always very polite, everywhere you look you see staff working on maintaining the garden, pool, buildings .... and they deliver great work!! rarely seen a clean hotel like this.
The breakfast is very good, english breakfast, continental breakfast, and local delicacies.
Lunch and dinner are great! always plenty of choice and well prepared.
But the best are the desserts! much respect for the chefs!!
One of the best features of this hotel are undoubtedly the monkeys that roam here! you can spend hours fascinated at how these animals have their fun with each other and how they steal fruit from a sleeping toerist.
Like many who go to Kenya we have also done a safari, it was a three-day sfarai Tsavo East & West 'Salt lake.
We deliberately booked our safari with a local company, JT Safaris his office is right across the neptune village hotel!
His prices are lower than with the tour operators, and you get a much better service!!
As an example, we fancied a safari in a 4x4 jeep with another couple of friends. "if you book with neckerman or another big company than you will be put together with 8 other strange people in a small van NOT Idiaal "
But the jeep was no problem for Julius!!
As requested we got a Jeep with a guide, we stayed in the best lodges' voi lodge and salt lake lodge game drive "during our safari
After our game, we also booked 3 excursions through JT safaris.
1 day trip to Mombasa with guide. " 60% cheaper than Neckerman "
A bike ride and a trip to sacred forest.
Each trip was perfect!!
Cons of the hotel:
the person dressed in a white shirt who apparently was the manager.
was unkind to the staff in front of tourists!! This is a disgrace!!
The term ecotourism is nonexistent here! although the hotel is part of a group that can afford the extra effort.
Fantastic hotel in a fantastic country full of wonderful people!!
And book your safari with the locals!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Neptune Paradise Beach Resort & Spa is set in a beautiful tropical garden. The 92 rooms are in makuti roofed cottages bungalows with only 4 rooms per unit. This gives you a relaxing and quiet holiday. Restaurants and bars form a perfect match between hotel and nature and offer a real African atmosphere. The Resort is located at the South Coast at the famous Diani Beach. Mombasa town at ca. 40 km, Moi International Airport at ca. 45 km and the nearby Ukunda Airstrip is only ca. 8 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Jovago.com, Agoda, HotelsClick, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Neptune Paradise Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Neptune Paradise Hotel Diani
- Neptune Paradise Village Hotel
- Neptune Paradise Village Ukunda