Just got back from Neptune Paradise. Great beach. Wonderful staff overall. I sat on the beach on Sat Feb 22 at ~6pm and unfortunately I dropped my phone on the beach. Two days later I found out from two ladies who have a local seafood restaurant on the beach - Mvereni (right next to the area where I lost the phone) that some tourists found it (the same evening that I lost it) and informed them if anyone was looking for it they had returned it to the Neptune hotel reception. I informed the head of security and they asked the receptionists who had been working at that time, however they all denied having received any phone. Very disappoining! All my treasured holiday photos were on the phone and important information was lost. Security staff said that there was nothing they could do until they could confirm with the tourists where they delivered the phone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Neptune Paradise Beach Resort & Spa is set in a beautiful tropical garden. The 92 rooms are in makuti roofed cottages bungalows with only 4 rooms per unit. This gives you a relaxing and quiet holiday. Restaurants and bars form a perfect match between hotel and nature and offer a real African atmosphere. The Resort is located at the South Coast at the famous Diani Beach. Mombasa town at ca. 40 km, Moi International Airport at ca. 45 km and the nearby Ukunda Airstrip is only ca. 8 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Jovago.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Agoda so you can book your Neptune Paradise Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Neptune Paradise Hotel Diani
- Neptune Paradise Village Hotel
- Neptune Paradise Village Ukunda