The food was edible , but it is in my local transport cafe, buffet style breakfast dinner and tea. Even at breakfast it was get your own tea or coffee what sort of 4 star service is that?
Service at the pool bar was nil, not included was diet coke or ice cream ,try telling that to the kids.
You could have watery beer cartoned juice or the worst wine imaginable .
Beach towels were far two small for the loungers on the 6 out of 7 days they had any.
the rooms were kept clean and would have been very nice if they had been ever updated since they were built.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Neptune Paradise Beach Resort & Spa is set in a beautiful tropical garden. The 92 rooms are in makuti roofed cottages bungalows with only 4 rooms per unit. This gives you a relaxing and quiet holiday. Restaurants and bars form a perfect match between hotel and nature and offer a real African atmosphere. The Resort is located at the South Coast at the famous Diani Beach. Mombasa town at ca. 40 km, Moi International Airport at ca. 45 km and the nearby Ukunda Airstrip is only ca. 8 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Jovago.com, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Neptune Paradise Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Neptune Paradise Hotel Diani
- Neptune Paradise Village Hotel
- Neptune Paradise Village Ukunda