Realy enjoyed our stay at this hotel. We were a little disipionted with the selecion of food, could have been more choice. First time we have gone all inclusive and lost weight. Kenya is an amazing country and found the local people very friendly. The beach was fantastic, very safe for swimming. The beach sellers are a pain but they will leave you alone if you tell them your not interested. We would go to this resort again. We went on Safari to the Masi Mara which was fantastic and enjoyed seeing the Dolfins on a boat trip. Both of these we booked outside of the hotel through Beach Airtours. It saved us a fortune and was a great experiance. Marco Polo is situated just outside the hotel.
email email@example.com mobile +254722696533 www.beachairtours.com
A big thank you to Elizabeth in the food hall for looking after us at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Neptune Paradise Beach Resort & Spa is set in a beautiful tropical garden. The 92 rooms are in makuti roofed cottages bungalows with only 4 rooms per unit. This gives you a relaxing and quiet holiday. Restaurants and bars form a perfect match between hotel and nature and offer a real African atmosphere. The Resort is located at the South Coast at the famous Diani Beach. Mombasa town at ca. 40 km, Moi International Airport at ca. 45 km and the nearby Ukunda Airstrip is only ca. 8 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Booking.com, Jovago.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Neptune Paradise Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Neptune Paradise Hotel Diani
- Neptune Paradise Village Hotel
- Neptune Paradise Village Ukunda