This is the ultimate destination for relaxation. From the moment you arrive and receive your welcome rum punch to the unfortunate moment you have to check out staff are readily on hand for your every need. They are friendly and polite, always willing to help and investing time and effort into making your stay enjoyable. Each member of staff added their own input in making the stay special most notably Julia and Rosita, Shelly-Ann at the Spa, Roy and Neil at the bars and Peter Charles.
The food was outstanding, a wide variety on offer all day everyday to suit a number of tastes, even the very fussy like myself!
The rooms were beautifully decorated and cleanly presented with a number of facilities including microwave, kettle, toaster, cooker, cable television and air conditioning. Likewise the grounds were well kept and could be considered a step into paradise with views overlooking the ocean. The Spa itself offered a number of treatments, undertaken by polite and professional staff who left you pampered and revived.
We went on the glass bottom boat trip arranged by the hotel, which allowed us the chance to swim with turtles which was a truly amazing experience.
Having spent a week at this hotel I couldn't recommend it more highly, it's definitely a destination I would revisit and would strongly encourage others to also. It's the perfect place for some peace and quiet.
Thank your for a fantastic stay!
Jodie and Rebecca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sugar Cane Club Hotel & Spa is graciously located on the North West Coast & Caribbean side of the Island Barbados. This 4 star deluxe Boutique Hotel is set upon a hilltop and has a charming Mediterranean architecture amongst tranquil and tropical ambiance. The Hotel & Spa is known for its warm hospitality, delivery of outstanding staff, service, and facilities in a casual setting. The 45 all-suite Hotel boasts one of the islands leading spa’s, two restaurants and bars, two swimming pools, a guest lounge, gym, art gallery, souvenir shop, squash court, and complimentary shuttle service amongst many more. Sugar Cane Club only accepts teenagers from ages 14 years and up, and no children ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Destinology, Expedia, Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sugar Cane Club Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Cane Club Hotel Saint Peter
- Sugar Cane Club Hotel And Spa
- Sugar Cane Hotel
- Sugar Cane Saint Peter
- Sugar Cane Club Hotel & Spa Barbados/Saint Peter Parish