My wife and I stayed here for four blissful nights in Feb 2013. The setting is lush and peaceful, with glimpses of the Caribbean across the road. We were spontaneously upgraded to a three-bedroom villa, which was incredibly spacious and comfortable. The Fish Pot restaurant was so sublime, that we ate there every night, without bothering to check out alternatives. Quite simply, some of the best seafood we have ever eaten. Just a note that the hotel is laidback and almost has a "self-catering" feel to it (with many of the rooms in separate buildings), so while it was perfect for us, it may not be precisely what some holidaymakers might want or expect, in terms of high-level personal service or attention.We will have fond memories of Barbados, and Little Good Harbour in particular
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel located on the West Coast of Barbados. These individual cottages give the impression of a villa holiday but with the conveniences and amenities of a 4* hotel. This family-run hotel offers personalised service and authentic Caribbean charm and decor. The Fish Pot Restaurant is a well-known restaurant on the island serving breakfast, lunch and dinner and is known for its seafood offerings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, West Indies, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Little Good Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Good Harbour Hotel Saint Peter
- Little Good Harbour Barbados/Saint Peter Parish