The moment we arrived and were greeted by Trevor the rest of the world disappears. The views from the bedroom balcony of the sea was fabulous. We thoroughly enjoyed our one bed villa - leaving us privacy, when we wanted it, or the option of going by the pools and getting to meet other equally lovely guests.
The daily housekeeping service was heavenly!! The staff are lovely and very helpful, going the extra mile.
My lost earrings were found and an email sent before I had time to unpack!!
We will definately go back next year.
Wifi coverage could do with a review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel located on the West Coast of Barbados. These individual cottages give the impression of a villa holiday but with the conveniences and amenities of a 4* hotel. This family-run hotel offers personalised service and authentic Caribbean charm and decor. The Fish Pot Restaurant is a well-known restaurant on the island serving breakfast, lunch and dinner and is known for its seafood offerings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Little Good Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Good Harbour Hotel Saint Peter
- Little Good Harbour Barbados/Saint Peter Parish