Nice small friendly relaxed place away from the busy west coast. We stayed in a 1 bedroom split level suite where the lounge was downstairs, the bedroom upstairs and all the amenities you would need including docking station radio. Our room was in fairness a little in need of modernisation but in general I would imagine this place would be particularly good if you want to self cater. The venue it’s self had a friendly feel about it with 2 swimming pools which seem hardly ever busy and a spa which is rarely ever staffed so do not expect to book impromptu treatments. The beach was small and matched the charm of the place well although, I noted not many people in the sea I believe because it was quite stony to enter. The general manager Graham was very professional and extremely helpful. He seemed happy to do what he could to enhance our stay which we appreciated. LGH needs better Wi-Fi access for businessmen to be comfortable and the venue as a whole would be improved greatly by a bar. The restaurant is exactly that. It’s a restaurant not a chilled meeting place for guests to congregate over a glass of wine. The owners know this but I assume the layout of the site makes it an expensive and difficult logistical challenge.
The restaurant has lovely views with extensive menu and in general the staff were friendly and we had quite a giggle with one or two of them. However, there were also some quite unfriendly and surly members of the restaurant team (management should look at rota for breakfast March 1st) at some sittings which really need reminding how important tourist trade is to Barbados and more specifically their tip. Anyway moving on I can say that if you are a big fan of large beach resorts that have staff chasing you with tissues every time you sneeze then you probably won’t enjoy Little Good Harbour. The place should however give you a nice relaxing getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel located on the West Coast of Barbados. These individual cottages give the impression of a villa holiday but with the conveniences and amenities of a 4* hotel. This family-run hotel offers personalised service and authentic Caribbean charm and decor. The Fish Pot Restaurant is a well-known restaurant on the island serving breakfast, lunch and dinner and is known for its seafood offerings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Little Good Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Good Harbour Hotel Saint Peter
- Little Good Harbour Barbados/Saint Peter Parish